• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you guys use any other Animal Crossing forums?

Parakoopa144

Bells
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Personally, I use Animal Crossing Community, as its Animal Crossing GameCube community is a lot bigger than here! (Don't worry, I still love the Bell Tree!)

If any of you guys use it, my username is ACGC144. Come say hi!

What about you guys?

I do not. Back when I joined TBT there was some other forums I had been checking out but none of them seemed as nice as this one.

Not really. I used to be on Gaia and Gamefaqs for NL purposes but now I pretty much only go here lel

I wasn't sure there were other forums... I mean, I suppose there must be, but Bell Tree is so big and nice I never thought to look elsewhere. :3

I'm trying reddit but I'm not exactly get warm fuzzies about it, I've tried a few others too, but they seem pretty hit and miss when it comes to connecting for trades and what not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'd say I'm pretty loyal to belltree.

just the bell tree!! the community here is great, and the aesthetic of the site is better than any other!

Oh no, right now I only use this forum. I am a member of r/animalcrossing's discord server thing if that counts for anything, though.

Nope. I've looked on reddit before but the sense of community just isn't there.

I browsed the ACNL forums on Neoseeker when I first started playing, but those died off within a year. Once the hype was over, activity and quality plummeted. I eventually went to the AC subreddits, and made a few trades there, but it just didn't feel like a traditional forum community. TBT isn't perfect, but it's the best place I've found.

I used to use AC Community when I was 10-17, but then I found this website and blessed by thy Lord, I am glad.

I tried a few subs on reddit but they were just very... interesting over there. Here I feel like is an inclusive community. :>
Been here since 2009.

I used to go on animal crossing Community but I don't anymore I love this forum this is a awesome forum .

this forum is very good it's the best kept forum of anything it's ever been about ever but sometimes i check the acnl reddit to look for villagers to adopt

No.
This is the only forum I go to.

Last edited:
I had no idea there were other Animal Crossing forums out there. I only use TBT and I think he's the best. I know him very little, but I really like it here.

The only other one I know of is ACC and I can't stand the layout and also heard pretty iffy things about their rules. This one always seemed more active too. On the rare occasion I couldn't find a villager/item here I just used tumblr. I'm not really interested in forums in general so it's kinda strange that I've used this one for as long as I have hahah

Back