Do you guys use any other Animal Crossing forums?

Parakoopa144

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Personally, I use Animal Crossing Community, as its Animal Crossing GameCube community is a lot bigger than here! (Don't worry, I still love the Bell Tree!)

If any of you guys use it, my username is ACGC144. Come say hi!

What about you guys?

I do not. Back when I joined TBT there was some other forums I had been checking out but none of them seemed as nice as this one.

Not really. I used to be on Gaia and Gamefaqs for NL purposes but now I pretty much only go here lel

I wasn't sure there were other forums... I mean, I suppose there must be, but Bell Tree is so big and nice I never thought to look elsewhere. :3

I'm trying reddit but I'm not exactly get warm fuzzies about it, I've tried a few others too, but they seem pretty hit and miss when it comes to connecting for trades and what not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'd say I'm pretty loyal to belltree.

just the bell tree!! the community here is great, and the aesthetic of the site is better than any other!

Oh no, right now I only use this forum. I am a member of r/animalcrossing's discord server thing if that counts for anything, though.

Nope. I've looked on reddit before but the sense of community just isn't there.

I browsed the ACNL forums on Neoseeker when I first started playing, but those died off within a year. Once the hype was over, activity and quality plummeted. I eventually went to the AC subreddits, and made a few trades there, but it just didn't feel like a traditional forum community. TBT isn't perfect, but it's the best place I've found.

I used to use AC Community when I was 10-17, but then I found this website and blessed by thy Lord, I am glad.

I tried a few subs on reddit but they were just very... interesting over there. Here I feel like is an inclusive community. :>
Been here since 2009.

I used to go on animal crossing Community but I don't anymore I love this forum this is a awesome forum .

this forum is very good it's the best kept forum of anything it's ever been about ever but sometimes i check the acnl reddit to look for villagers to adopt

I had no idea there were other Animal Crossing forums out there. I only use TBT and I think he's the best. I know him very little, but I really like it here.

The only other one I know of is ACC and I can't stand the layout and also heard pretty iffy things about their rules. This one always seemed more active too. On the rare occasion I couldn't find a villager/item here I just used tumblr. I'm not really interested in forums in general so it's kinda strange that I've used this one for as long as I have hahah

Back