Any unpopular/ugly villagers that you personally like?

Like ones that many people actively hate on, from tier 4 and below.

Tier list: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?434905-Villager-Popularity-List-UPDATED-10-7-17

I kind of want to try moving some ugly/unpopular villagers into my town to see what they're like. I have violet's Amiibo card for example. hmm

I love Diva. She was my favorite villager in my old town and was overall really nice to me. When I end up getting a big sister animal I really hope I can get her.

Rasher is also adorable. I love how he's like a little criminal in HHD. Wart Jr. is one I want, he just has the silliest little smile.

I love Diva. She was my favorite villager in my old town and was overall really nice to me. When I end up getting a big sister animal I really hope I can get her.

Rasher is also adorable. I love how he's like a little criminal in HHD. Wart Jr. is one I want, he just has the silliest little smile.

If you have room, and want to adopt, I can move Diva into one of my towns for you for free. :)

If you have room, and want to adopt, I can move Diva into one of my towns for you for free. :)

Are you serious? I currently don't have any room because none of my 4 normal villagers wanna move out, but I'll think about that offer and see what I can do if you're up for it

My dreamies are

Tier 4: Snake, Hornsby
Tier 5: Ursala, Tipper
Tier 6: Broccolo, Ricky

I personally don't care what other people think of the dreamies I have. They're ones I find cute and have had history with. Hornsby is adorable and has my favorite personality type. Broccolo is also the cutest thing ever. Ricky has a cool design and a really cool looking house too.

Are you serious? I currently don't have any room because none of my 4 normal villagers wanna move out, but I'll think about that offer and see what I can do if you're up for it

Yup! If you ever have room and decide you want her, feel free to send me a message. :)

Mr_Mooser: Those are awesome villagers! I had to google Broccolo though - he's so cute! I really like Ricky too, I have him in my all-squirrel town. My favorite squirrel is Hazel though. I love her and her cute unibrow. hahaha

For me, it's alll my villagers, and the ones I remember I had from my old game. (Bold are ones I currently have)
Tier 4- Pecan, Tom, Gayle
Tier 5- Mallary, Sylvia
Tier 6- Alfonso, Iggly, Kitt, Knox, Olaf, Penelope, Twiggy
(Tier 1 I have Stitches, Tier 2 I had Pietro and Kiki, Tier 3 I had Lobo and Bluebear.)
My absolute favourites would be Gayle, Olaf and Alfonso.

Last edited:
I really love O'Hare, and although he doesn't match my town's theme at all, I somehow still made him fit in! Blanche is also my favourite snooty. She's a sweetie.
Chevre, Cube, Teddy, Aurora and Eunice are old favourites of mine. Had them in every town in WW and CF (and my later acquired GC).

Sparro and Peck, Antonio and Benjamin are new favourites, that only don't live at my town due to lack of space! Because I absolutely adore them. Benjy in special is a BIG favourite of mine <3

I love Ricky and Hazel too, they're both in my towns. I also love Broccolo, he showed up in my cycle town once from someone's void and I took him in. He was such a sweetheart, sadly I restarted the town he was in.

Topsyturvy10 - Oo, nice villagers! I love Pecan, I think it's funny she's so low, because I feel like she has a nice clasic woodlandy design.

maarowak - O'Hare is one of my favorites, I keep him in my main town. I just moved him back in, because he moved out during my absence during finals. -_- He should be moved back in today. Luckily right back into his old spot too!

namiieco - I didn't even know about Midge! I like her little cheek swirls! So cute.

lunatepic - Baabara is my favorite sheep, I think. I currently have Muffy though, because I wanted her as my Uchi. Baabara was one of the first amiibo cards I got, and I moved her in because she looks so cute and floofy and she has my grandma's name.

TheDuke55 - As far as I know, people don't care much for Hazel! She's one of my favs. I have her in two of my three towns hahaha Although I will probably move her out of one, so I can have more variety.

O'Hare is one of my favorites, I keep him in my main town. I just moved him back in, because he moved out during my absence during finals. -_- He should be moved back in today. Luckily right back into his old spot too!

Oh, that's amazing! Congratulations! Avery moved out during a similar situation, I'm still cycling to get him back ):

many of the villagers in my 2nd town are lower tiered, and a couple in my 1st are too- i don't really look at the rankings much so i guess that's just how they turned out :')
i do think there are plenty of villagers that are underrated, tbh tho, like my lil boy benjamin and my girl ursala

Gabi the bunny is my go-to peppy villager. I wouldn't say she's hated, but she doesn't seem to get much mention ever. I've had her in every version of the game, she's a keeper haha.

Honestly my highest tier fave is shep. Most of my favorites are lower tiers (Jeremiah, Scoot, Mathilda, Tabby) and my absolute fave, Del, is only tier five. I just don't really care for most of the popular villagers design wise.

probably Tammi. i that understand her eyes are kinda creepy, but i still love her!

Last edited:
probably Tammi. i that understand her eyes are kinda creepy, but i still love her!

I like Tammi too :blush:
Winnie, Tipper, Chester, Tutu, Hazel, Chevre, Mathilda, Pancetti, and Nan are all adorably precious and I would love to have them.
The tiers are relative and fluctuate regularly and I think it depends a lot on personal aesthetics.

I just got Marcel to move in from the campsite and I was thrilled to have him! His face reminds me of Japanese mask and I've never had a dog villager before because I've been waiting for Lucky to show up in my campsite. I'm totally excited to get to know Marcel better; his house is beautiful, too. I see a lot of hate towards Marcel (he's scary, clownlike, etc.) but I got looovveee for him <3

There are a few like Wart Jr. that are just not appealing to me at all tho~ :p

Amelia-T5 Snooty-just got her in my town and like her already.
Charlise-T6-Uchi-just got her recently and like her, also.
O'Hare-T4-Smug-had him a long time and like him a lot. I liked him from the beginning, also.

Sounds almost as if I like all my villagers right away, but it just ain't so. I have had a few that I disliked enough to "politely ask them to leave." I won't say who, but one of them was a VERY well-liked villager. I don't care if he is T1, I did not like him at all.

LOL, I left off a bunch of my villagers who are all T4 and below: Mallary, Jitters, Jacob, Ozzie, Poncho, Joey, Mathilda...I like them all!

Last edited:
Back