• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any unpopular/ugly villagers that you personally like?

I have Bruce in my town right now and he's a blast. Bud is also one of my absolute favorites as well, and him being bottom-tier doesn't make me love him any less

I see a lot of people give Curlos a hard time, but he's one of my top favorites! I love his design, his house, his personality... but he doesn't get as much love as he deserves!

Klk7Zpv - Imgur.jpg
jymt1Qw.jpg
vN3Ebob.jpg
CTijCG8UkAAiRXq.jpg
I haven't looked at the popularity list in a long time but I see that my four favorite villagers are all in the bottom tier now.I think Joey got bumped down a couple of tiers.Some of my other favorite ugly/unpopular villagers are Wart Jr.,Bubbles,Broffina,Quillson,Gaston and Canberra.

Yeah Joey is like the cutest duck, man.

idk where plucky is nowadays but ya her too.

LOL That picture of Goose "Oh, a toilet! This is so great bro!"
Amazing lmao

Y'all named some really good ones. I want to move some of these gems into my towns.

I like a lot of the pig villagers, but they don't seem to popular mostly. Someone else mentioned Rasher, I saw him in someone else's dream town and I was like, omg he's great. haha

I think Diva is gorgeous. Mallory, Winnie, Tiffany, Olaf, Hans and Olivia should be more popular than they are! So cute and unique. I dunno why nobody has them as dreamies.

Rasher!! I first met him when I designed a house for him in HHD, and I think he's honestly adorable. It's the scar :)

I loveee Diva! She is one of my favorites too. She moved in randomly in my main town and I was very pleased haha. I miss her! I have her amiibo card tho. haha I didn't like Olaf that much, but I do love other anteaters. Pango is one of my favorites, and I really like Antonio too.

Pango is one of my favorites, and I really like Antonio too.
Same! Pango and Antonio are two of my dreamies. Pango was one of my starters and I got Antonio from the campsite. I also plan to get Cyrano as I need a cranky villager and there aren't any cranky sheep.

Same! Pango and Antonio are two of my dreamies. Pango was one of my starters and I got Antonio from the campsite. I also plan to get Cyrano as I need a cranky villager and there aren't any cranky sheep.

Pango and Antonio where both two of my first starters! The first AC game I played as ACNL and in my first two, they were part of the orginal five. Pango has nice coloring and is super sweet/happy imo, and Antonio is funny/awesome.

Very surprised to see Big Top in Tier 6. IMO he's downright adorable - and completes the set of superhero villagers.

Also quite fond of Rasher.

I don't know if they're considered ugly (they're definitely not that popular though), but I really like Beardo, Benjamin, Hamphrey, Pippy, and a bunch of others that can't come to mind... They're really unique and I personally really like their designs.

There are a bunch on that list that I love! I really think it boils down to personal preference. I may get crap for saying this, but I think a lot of the hype around certain villagers is the fact that when so many say they love a certain villager and have to have them etc etc it makes others want them too, because they are deemed the ones that are the best. Look at fads in real life, many people have that hive mind. There are so many animals in this game, and I have to say there aren't any that I "hate" yeah some are cuter than others, but popularity can sometimes be skewed.

Back