• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your current goal in game?

My goal is to have my town dream address ready for spring. So far I think it might be achievable.

One goal that I've had forever that I'm trying to achieve in all my towns is to have the plaza tree at its full growth. Since my oldest town is now barely going to be four months old, I've got a looongggg way to go on that. But it helps to keep me from resetting.

Right now, I have simple goals, since I don't want to try and overwhelm myself with a checklist of things I have to do.

-Fully expand my house and get the highest HHA Score I possibly can.
-Get Lucky's picture (I've been working on it for like, three weeks now)
-Get to building the Dream Suite (I cancelled funding for it multiple times before I fully understood its use, and the last two times I tried start funding for it, it was during a day I couldn't do any mayoral actions)

I'm also hoping to get a ton of purple pansies and try selling them online, but all I'm doing for that is just watering my blue and red pansies and hoping I get any hybrid reds at the moment.

I'm focusing on finishing my landscaping, hybrid breeding, museum, and general catalog completion.

I still have a few rooms in my house I want to tweak, and villagers always need work on their houses.

All of this takes time, but that's part of the fun.

I'm mainly working on trying to design a path I like for my main walkways, breeding hybrid flowers, and trying to get at least a few more of my dream villagers so I can start landscaping a bit.

replacing all my suspension bridges with wooden ones, but the pwp is taking ages to unlock for some reason?? :(
then I wanna fill in some of the empty space in my town with plants, it's starting to look really foresty atm i love it!!

I'm actually trying to de-clutter all of my houses. And actually stick to a theme but it's hard.

Back