• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for some Friends to play with!!

hey! few days late but i’d love to visit your town and maybe even help out! fc: 0834 - 2379 - 9789

Sure! I'll add you!

I've got a lot of oranges and perfect oranges that you can have, and I'll be willing to weed your town if you need!

It's okay, I've got every fruit growing in my town atm, I'll add you though!

Hey! I?m always ready to explore other towns! I myself restarted yesterday so I?m not too far either. Hopefully you will add me so I can be jeleous over your town aswell.

I'd love to come visit sometime if you're still adding people!

My FC is 4356-3154-9945! :3 x

Hi there, I was wondering if I could add you? (Or anyone). I'm new to the game so I'm still trying to figure things out nut would love to visit other towns! My FC is 3453 9907 3157

I'd love to come visit sometime if you're still adding people!

My FC is 4356-3154-9945! :3 x

Sure! You're welcome to come over whenever my gates are open! Adding you :D

Hi there, I was wondering if I could add you? (Or anyone). I'm new to the game so I'm still trying to figure things out nut would love to visit other towns! My FC is 3453 9907 3157

Of course you can add me, I'll add you right now! :)

I'm looking for more active people to play with now that I'm playing ACNL again, I'd love to visit if you're still taking people on.

Yes please! I restarted recently but I have a variety of fruits as well as shampoodle and kicks open. I'm in the pacific time zone.

I'm looking for more active people to play with now that I'm playing ACNL again, I'd love to visit if you're still taking people on.

Sure! I'll add you!

Yes please! I restarted recently but I have a variety of fruits as well as shampoodle and kicks open. I'm in the pacific time zone.

Okay, sure! Adding you!

Hey,
I am looking for people to play with too.
You can add me if you want. Ill be very active till Jan7th and then Ill be active at random times during the day.

Hey,
I am looking for people to play with too.
You can add me if you want. Ill be very active till Jan7th and then Ill be active at random times during the day.

Awesome!! Adding you right now :D

Back