• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Lots of items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer

music room floor
comedian's outfit
cyan argyle tee*
pastel stripe dress
rose sky tank dress
tiger tank*
tropical tee

for 1BTB each (starred* ones are 2 BTB each because they are unorderable
Total: 9 BTB
I also have a rally tee (NOT tank) if you're interested!

Last edited:
I can offer

music room floor
comedian's outfit
cyan argyle tee*
pastel stripe dress
rose sky tank dress
tiger tank*
tropical tee

for 1BTB each (starred* ones are 2 BTB each because they are unorderable

I also have a rally tee (NOT tank) if you're inrerrsted!

Yes, I am definitely interested (I do not need the rally tee)! 9tbt, right?

yep! give me a bit to get everything together (gotta order and TT)
in the meantime, add my fc, and lmk when your gates are open?

yep! give me a bit to get everything together (gotta order and TT)
in the meantime, add my fc, and lmk when your gates are open?

Added, opening gates. Let me know if you have any trouble finding me

Mayor Becky of Ashwood

:)

okay! working on it, btw I just realized that the music room floor is unorderable too, is 10 BTB total okay?

I don't know if you could see my last post or not... I'll skip the music-room floor then if that's alright with you

I can see this response, yes! also I messed up and turns out my cyan argyle was a tank sorry :0
so its actually just 8 BTB :)

I can invite Epona into my campground so you can order the items from that RV for free! I also have a tree-lined wall, polka pumps, the comedian outfit, and the floppy hat! I can part with the items for... 20k IGB! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just posted this so I'm sorry if it double posts (I don't see it though). I can invite Epona into my campground and you can visit her for free to order the items you need from her RV! I also have a floppy hat, comedian's outfit, green polka pumps, and the tree-lined wall! I can part with everything for 20k IGB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back