• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flower Pollination *All hybrids added*

LuciaMew

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tortimer
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Jingle
Lucky
Coco
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lobo
If you want to pollinate with any of my flowers to get the hybrid you need then you can add my code 11411630742

Currently I have

Tulip:
From seeds that are labeled as rare: purple, black and pink (I wonder if they are any different from normal)
White, yellow, blue

Pansy:
From seeds that are labeled as rare: coral, purple
Orange, white, blue-red, blue-yellow

In case you need the cross-breed chart, here is what I used
https://www.reddit.com/r/ACPocketCa...wn_flower_breeding_combinations_mostly_based/

Last edited:
Wow great! I need blue Tulip.
Thanks so much!
My IGN is Lizardon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I failed pollinate blue tulip, maybe not too lucky.. Will try it later

Wow, I didn't even know you could hybridize in other camper's gardens! I probably won't check that out until things slow down after the holidays. Great info!

Wow great! I need blue Tulip.
Thanks so much!
My IGN is Lizardon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I failed pollinate blue tulip, maybe not too lucky.. Will try it later

I hope that you will get some blue tulips soon. I also have some issues with rebreeding blue tulips as well. I notice that I have higher chance to get a new seed when I save around 5-8 non-rare tulips and pollinate all of them with my blue tulip in one visit instead doing multiple trips. Last night I pollinated 8 red with my blue tulip and get 2 blue tulip seeds.

I hope that you will get some blue tulips soon. I also have some issues with rebreeding blue tulips as well. I notice that I have higher chance to get a new seed when I save around 5-8 non-rare tulips and pollinate all of them with my blue tulip in one visit instead doing multiple trips. Last night I pollinated 8 red with my blue tulip and get 2 blue tulip seeds.

Finally I got it after i tried more than 10 tulips.
Now have to work on Pansy...
Thanks so much for your help! Wonder if you need some IGB?

Finally I got it after i tried more than 10 tulips.
Now have to work on Pansy...
Thanks so much for your help! Wonder if you need some IGB?

Congrats:) thank you very much for the kind offer. I am doing fine with my IGB. This is my second account so I am taking everything very slow hihihi. I think if you want to get red-blue or blue or purple pansy then you can try to cross red pansy with blue pansy, you might get purple/red-blue/blue. I did get a mix of blue, purple, red-blue as well as white when I crossed my red with my blue pansy. I hope you will get all the hybrids soon!

Congrats:) thank you very much for the kind offer. I am doing fine with my IGB. This is my second account so I am taking everything very slow hihihi. I think if you want to get red-blue or blue or purple pansy then you can try to cross red pansy with blue pansy, you might get purple/red-blue/blue. I did get a mix of blue, purple, red-blue as well as white when I crossed my red with my blue pansy. I hope you will get all the hybrids soon!

Thanks so much for your info, I just have to plant more red pansy first, then try it with my luck.

People seem reluctant to sacrifice their non buy-able flowers for cross-pollination, but it can save you a lot of headaches in the long run. Someone advised me to use white tulips on someone's blue tulip to get blue tulips, and it definitely worked much more quickly.

To put things into perspective:
I used 12 white tulips on a friend's blue tulip.
I got 4 blue tulip seeds, 2 fails, and the rest were white tulip seeds.

I like to use buyable flowers because they take shorter time to grow. I didn’t have much luck with getting white tulips so I didn’t have spare seeds for pollination. I wonder if the rates are varied depend on which flower combination you choose to crossbreed with or each hybrids has a specific rate.

Buy and grow 100 flowers.
Cross pollinate with the right colours until you have the seeds you need.
Plant those seeds and make your item reward.
Repeat the process.

There basically is nothing to lose as the main flowers are practically free.

Last edited:
Has this changed since last night? Seemed to quite often get black tulip seeds from mixing with red but after combining 20+ only got 1 black and the rest just red and yellow. Same for combining with blue tulips, mixed 30 or so and not a single rare.

Got a fair few rares last night from the same combos and got practically nothing today after they added the stocking. I know RNG is cruel but surely not that cruel? Anyone else having a similar experience?

I did have the same issues, I crossed 20 red and 20 orange with my blue tulips and didn’t get a single blue:( I got a bunch of orange, red, and white.

Back