• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your nationality?

Norwegian :eek:

Born in America and currently living in Canada. I love it in Canada despite the cold.

american land of the free!

Last edited:
guys nationality is where you were born- ethnicity is your family history stuff haha

my nationality is american!! and my ethnicity is japanese :)

Oh woops. Guess I'm -shiver- American lol

My nationality is Australian, but I wasn't born there. My dad just passed it on to me after he gained citiznenship from living there for a while. I was born/raised in Korea. I'm ethnically Korean-Cambodian-Chinese.

I?m English but with Welsh family, so when it comes to sporting events I?m Welsh and will always support Wales. :)

im mexican and i have been living my whole life in Mexico uwu

Last edited:
I'm Finnish and haven't really visited other countries (yet) except for one quick trip to Sweden.

American, sadly. My dad is from Portugal, and so are his parents, and their parents. My mom is from here, but her parents are from Portugal and so are their parents except for my grandpa's mom, who is from Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

Last edited:
Back