• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your nationality?

SugaKookiesAndTae

Crusin' like NEMO
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
I kinda just find it cool when people tell me their country, I love learning about different countries : )
My mum is Icelandic and my dad is Scottish and we live in Scotland but I was born in Iceland. Complicated much?

American.

I identify as British, but technically Scottish.

I'm 50/50 English/Scottish and have lived in both countries, but I was born in Scotland.

I'm Irish, 100%. :)

It's a nice country so I'm grateful to live here, surrounded by green and nature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only full Irish person on tbt is my friend Daisy

Ignorance is bliss, haha.

Last edited:
American. Maternal grandparents were full-blooded Native American and lived on a reservation until the 1950's.

I’m Mexican c: though I think the proper name is Hispanic since I was born in america yet my parents are from Mexico o.e not sure the proper term. American-Mexican? XD I do speak Spanish -shrugs- apparently that makes a difference..

American. I live in Alabama, and must say, I am glad to say that Doug Jones is our new Senator! :D

Father: American/German
Mother: Bahamian/African
So a mix of those?

Born and raised in US

Back