• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone have an Animal Crossing Instagram account?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Post your username below and I'll be sure to check them out! ;)

Here is my Animal Crossing Instagram but I don't have any posts at the moment as I've just set it up. Stay tuned ^.^

Last edited:
No. I do not have one sorry, but that's because I don't even Have ANY social media accounts.

Ps. Unless a update happened, then wouldn't it be smarter to do Twitter or Facebook because they're officialy supported?

I have an Instagram, and I stream animal crossing a couple times a day. Username is the same as is here

jvgsjeff, nice one. By the way, if you got any problems with spam, use this app: https://spamguardapp.com/. I too have an Instagram account and cause I actually promote things with the help of it, spam accounts don't do good to me; that app cleans spam automatically, which is really cool.

Last edited:
I used to when I was dedicated to working on my town, and playing daily.
I don't update it at all anymore, since I erased that town and haven't played much. However, I believe the IG AC community is still active.

Hi! I have instagram with a lot of followers, as I am an insta blogger and have lots of followers, because I am using a service that boosts my number of followers and likes. It's called igautolike.com , if someone of you is interested. But I am writing this post not for this, I wanted to say that as I got a lot of views I would like to promote your account. I have watched it, and it's very nice. I love your posts, and I think that you deserve more attention ;)

Back