• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling PWYW | New: Lucky, Sylvia, Ricky | IB: Lionel

How long could you hold Wolfgang for? I could do 20 TBT for him but I wouldn't be able to pick him immediately is the thing.

I can hold him for you, when will you be free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Kitty
Town: Ivybelle
Villager: Skye
Offer: Umm 7TBT and 50,000 IGB? Sorry I'm new to all of this & don't really know the trade values hehe but I've always wanted Skye

yup i can do that :)
i?ll reserve her for you and pm you when she?s in boxes

Oh y ogsh thank you so much!! Umm stupid question but how do I adopt her/ pay you?

Last edited:
nah it’s fine!
when skye is in boxes, you can come visit my town and talk to her. there will be the option to invite her to come stay at your town. just say yes and shes’s all yours!
to pay me, just click the number of bells i have in my sidebar and input the amount you wish to transfer. you will get a pm to confirm the transaction.

I can hold him for you, when will you be free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup i can do that :)
i?ll reserve her for you and pm you when she?s in boxes

I'll be free in about six or seven hours from now. I'll have a bit of a hectic schedule after that though! But thank you! If we can't work out a good time that's fine too! I'll come back to the post and look again!

Last edited:
I'll be free in about six or seven hours from now. I'll have a bit of a hectic schedule after that though! But thank you! If we can't work out a good time that's fine too! I'll come back to the post and look again!

ooh i might be sleeping then! just check back I may be around :)
im free tmr from 9-11am, maybe earlier depending when i wake up. (gmt+8)

ooh i might be sleeping then! just check back I may be around :)
im free tmr from 9-11am, maybe earlier depending when i wake up. (gmt+8)

I could definitely pick him up around that time if that's okay!

Sorry for the really late reply! So you just gotta wait for a villager to move out. When you have 9 villagers or less you can come over to get her :)

No idea! Who’s in boxes is totally random and i try to wait on people who have reserved villagers so it might take some time.

Updates ~
Cherry got adopted, meanwhile Eloise, Knox and Katt moved in.
(Katt creeps me out tbh)

Pietro is up for grabs!

Can I have Pietro please?? What would you like in return in bells?

Can I have Pietro please?? What would you like in return in bells?

I only accept btb sorry! Because it’s not my main account so it’s a little hard to transfer the bells. Unless you’re willing to give the bells to my other game.

Alright well I only have 14 bells on here, so if that's not enough then that's alright! I'll keep looking for him :)

Back