もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
After about 3 weeks of waiting, I’m finally able to play Splatoon 2. (But first I’m letting my lil’ bro play SMO)
I hope to get to know the splat community well, i’ll probably be on every day for the next week before I have to head back to my dreadful home.

I can’t seem to upload images atm with my phone, maybe later.

But hit me up if you want to play with me in a regular turf battle, I’m good with the Inkbrush ;)

Last edited:
Oh man you lucky ducks get to play SMO T.T

Bet y'all will have fun with it :"D

Ayyyy our squidkid finally got a Switch :D

Haha but seriously I hope you enjoy the game, I'm sure you'll love it. I always feel like there's so much to do; working your way up ranked, getting the perfect gear, salmon run and whatever else. I've been playing a lot of Splatoon lately so I'd love to play sometime, hit me up too :p

Currently Rank 11 atm.
For some reason, I seriously hate motion control. Probably because I play WAY too many shooter games without motion control, lol.
My favorite weapons so far is the Inkbrush or that other brush with a bit more range, Also the AeroSpray MG (a lot of people use it)
Anyways, mayor, it?s 3:43 A.M over here in California so i?ll probably be awake 11:00-12:00 Pacific time, so i?ll try and add you as soon as I wake up.
Grinding is kinda boring, but it makes up for the fast-paced action of splatting other players.
Never got to try Salmon Run yet, hope I do today :)

Back