• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Finally.

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
After about 3 weeks of waiting, I’m finally able to play Splatoon 2. (But first I’m letting my lil’ bro play SMO)
I hope to get to know the splat community well, i’ll probably be on every day for the next week before I have to head back to my dreadful home.

I can’t seem to upload images atm with my phone, maybe later.

But hit me up if you want to play with me in a regular turf battle, I’m good with the Inkbrush ;)

Last edited:
Oh man you lucky ducks get to play SMO T.T

Bet y'all will have fun with it :"D

Ayyyy our squidkid finally got a Switch :D

Haha but seriously I hope you enjoy the game, I'm sure you'll love it. I always feel like there's so much to do; working your way up ranked, getting the perfect gear, salmon run and whatever else. I've been playing a lot of Splatoon lately so I'd love to play sometime, hit me up too :p

Currently Rank 11 atm.
For some reason, I seriously hate motion control. Probably because I play WAY too many shooter games without motion control, lol.
My favorite weapons so far is the Inkbrush or that other brush with a bit more range, Also the AeroSpray MG (a lot of people use it)
Anyways, mayor, it?s 3:43 A.M over here in California so i?ll probably be awake 11:00-12:00 Pacific time, so i?ll try and add you as soon as I wake up.
Grinding is kinda boring, but it makes up for the fast-paced action of splatting other players.
Never got to try Salmon Run yet, hope I do today :)

Back