• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How in the heck did I manage to mess THAT up??

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
This is the last random thread today, I promise. Besides I'm kind of watching anime XD

Anyways
So, I'm working for Brewster and Pinky came in, she told me what bean she wanted (blend) AND I'm looking at a guide, but somehow I still messed her order up by giving her mocha! Maybe I should put this game down before I do any more damage......

I'm not sure, but this thread just reminded me to fetch my pot of coffee before it gets stale! Thanks. :blush:

That video describes this entire forum when something goes microscopically off plan. Myself included!

Last edited:
Haha sorry...it just came to mind when Tails mentioned messing up an order. The only way I ever get their orders right is to cheat. Especially because visitors can request blends to. I served everyone tea at the Roost, before I was banned indefinitely.

Haha sorry...it just came to mind when Tails mentioned messing up an order. The only way I ever get their orders right is to cheat. Especially because visitors can request blends to. I served everyone tea at the Roost, before I was banned indefinitely.
When the game first came out and I didn't TT at all, I was dead-set on doing it legitimately and memorizing every order. Now I'm practically scrolling for their name in a guide as they walk up to the counter. :p

When the game first came out and I didn't TT at all, I was dead-set on doing it legitimately and memorizing every order. Now I'm practically scrolling for their name in a guide as they walk up to the counter. :p

I've never actually donne the roost thing without a guide, tbh. I would if it was JUST people from my town coming in. But it's all kinds of crazy animals. So they get guide coffee.

Back