• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I just got ACGC!

Parakoopa144

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
I was supposed to post about this yesterday, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen long enough to post about it! Anyway, I love this game! SO MUCH! OH MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's fun isn't it?
I haven't been mine for eons, I can't even imagine the weeds.....

Congrats ^_^

What's your town like? Who are your villagers? Ahh I hope you have a fantastic time with it~

I got a 3 tier town first time, so that's lucky! I have Cheri, Billy, Kitty, Hugh, Boris, and what ever you call the little mouse girl, I can't remember! I payed off my mortgage already in one day, so that's optimistically realistic. I got the little K.K Slider MC, and while I can't deny I wasn't lucky getting the AC MC, I kinda want the Rover one!

Yeah, i'm having a blast! If only this game had online......

(Would it be possible to mod online in it Action Replay SD and the Phantasy Star Online web adaptor? Probably not, but that would be awesome!)

I got a 3 tier town first time, so that's lucky! I have Cheri, Billy, Kitty, Hugh, Boris, and what ever you call the little mouse girl, I can't remember! I payed off my mortgage already in one day, so that's optimistically realistic. I got the little K.K Slider MC, and while I can't deny I wasn't lucky getting the AC MC, I kinda want the Rover one!

Yeah, i'm having a blast! If only this game had online......

(Would it be possible to mod online in it Action Replay SD and the Phantasy Star Online web adaptor? Probably not, but that would be awesome!)

Not to my knowledge, but you never know.

It's such a good game. Definitely close to New Leaf in terms of my favourite.

What is ACGC? Do you mean Population Growing for the Gamecube?

And ahahah sorry I read it as 'I just got ACDC!'

Yeah, but is it called Population: Growing? That's actually an interesting debate. Both City Folk (Lets Go To The City), and Wild World, both have the title hanging off of the Animal Crossing logo, and GC has that too, but the side of the box says Animal Crossing, and nothing else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What's your train station? I don't know why I just love the different designs.

OMGGGG THE BEST AC GAME EVER!!!!!

Their dialogue is just amazing in that game!! I laughed so much!! Be sure to get all the NES games and save up for your end of the month raffles at Nooks stores!

Yeah, but is it called Population: Growing? That's actually an interesting debate. Both City Folk (Lets Go To The City), and Wild World, both have the title hanging off of the Animal Crossing logo, and GC has that too, but the side of the box says Animal Crossing, and nothing else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't really know why "Population: Growing" caught on. Maybe it's just an easier way to differentiate it from the other games.

Congrats on getting the game though. Makes me wanna boot up my copy again.

Back