half an inventory i don't need no more.

will do ^^
anything else you might wanna buy at my store ? :)

Hi! :)

I would love to buy the complete rococo but I'm not sure if I will be able to get online for another day or so since I'm still busy with family for Christmas though. Would it be possible for you to hold them for me?

Hi! :)

I would love to buy the complete rococo but I'm not sure if I will be able to get online for another day or so since I'm still busy with family for Christmas though. Would it be possible for you to hold them for me?

sure ^^
the previous guy that wanted to buy it, isn't responding back to me anyway.
so of course you can buy it :)

Oh whoops that's my bad I tunnel-visioned didn't even realise somebody else was interested. :( I'm going to be a few days so if the person does respond don't even hesitate to sell the set to them I won't be offended. :)

no if he does respond i'll tell him there's another buyer interested in the set and he could bid higher.
and it will be sort of a auction for that set.

it's unfair to sell it to him while you both want it

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be free from now on in case you happen to be online and still haven't received a response from the other individual. :) I'm about to go to sleep in an hour or so though ( I'm in GMT.) I'll also be able to login from around 1pm tomorrow and around that time everyday afterwards too. :)

Back