• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

half an inventory i don't need no more.

sure you can ^^

Hi, if anyone has a fishing rod they can gift or sell to me that would be super helpful! I accidentally sold mine in the recycle shop and didn't get one in my Nooks refresh this morning. Only started playing yesterday and already bought one from the town hall so don't seem to have that option again. As it's winter it keeps telling me there are no bugs and that fishing is the only way I can earn bells at the moment which obviously I really need to help me unlock things, especially the island. Please if you can help me let me know. I'm not sure what details you'd need of mine to be able to, so let me know and I will send them straight over! Thank you ever so much in advance for any help you can give me.

@Lars
Yep, that's okay. I might not be online very much tomorrow, so I might not be able to do it tomorrow. I will be online after 4pm GMT on friday :) Send me a message then

May I get the red & blue New Years Hats if they're still available? That's 4 TBT if I read your post correctly. I was also wondering if the Samus Mask came with the Full Varia suit. I'm really just looking for the mask but I'd buy the whole suit to get it if need be. Thanks!

@Guruxo, that's fine with me ;)

@Valzed, yes the mask is included, and yes you have to buy the whole suit to get it.
and yes, the hats are still available

@Guruxo, that's fine with me ;)

@Valzed, yes the mask is included, and yes you have to buy the whole suit to get it.
and yes, the hats are still available

Great! Can I add the Full Varia suit to my order then? I think that would make the total 11 TBT? Thank you!

Edit: Ok so I bought 2 fortune Cookies this morning after I posted this. And guess wht one of hem ended up being - yep, one of them was the Samus Mask. I'm so sorry. What I'd like to do is still get the red & blue New Years Eve hats and still give you the 11 TBT to make up for all the confusion. Sorry about this! Thank you!

Last edited:
ello Lars,
Could I get one life preserver?

can I get

popcorn machine
sapling clock
blue pansie
aluminum briefcase

thanks!

someone else already ordered the sapling clock, so i can't sell you that.
but the rest is yours ;)

Back