• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trying to unlock train station remodel!

dannyphantomz

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
I need to remodel my train station to modern to fit my towns theme, and I'll let any villagers who want in! You can feel free to take any fruit including perfect pears, except the three perfect trees in the orchard please. My town is still a big work in progress, but I'm fairly proud of how it's coming along, and it has a fun theme! I only ask that you please be respectful and mind the few hybrid flowers I do have so far.

My friend code is 3840-7831-2122 under the name Casper and the town is Amity. I'll open the gates whenever anyone wants me to.

I can do a bunch of back and forth visits if you want? Gives me something to do, I'll add you in a sec

That would be amazing! I have to go to someone else's town to get a villager real quick and then I'll be available if that's alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, sorry for the delay. Did you close your gates?

I did but I will be able to open them back up soon, sorry. ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, added and the gates are open again now!

I'm in the middle of something rn but once I'm done with it and my DS is charged properly I'll start coming over if your gates are open

Hey, you still need someone to come over?
I can come with two different ones and at the same
time I would get my golden axe from my second town
to my main town, if that's fine for you? :)

What visit # are you up to?
Still need help? I can drop by a few times.

Back