• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Troye Sivan

How do you feel about Troye Sivan?

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Troye Sivan

What are your thoughts over Troye Sivan?s music and him as a person?​

i think he's voice is pretty good and some of his music is okay but not really my cup of tea
i'm not sure how he is as a person

i dont really care about him. he's made some good songs i guess but his youtube videos are really boring and kind of embarrassing tbh

No interest in him musically, and my lack of interest in him musically leads me to have no interest in him personally.

He seems like a nice enough person, though.

I keep getting him confused with Charlie Puth and I don't really know either artists.

Last edited:
i dont really care about him. he's made some good songs i guess but his youtube videos are really boring and kind of embarrassing tbh

His videos are cool and full of glitter. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

No interest in him musically, and my lack of interest in him musically leads me to have no interest in him personally.

He seems like a nice enough person, though.

His music gets me through the day! ;)

bump bc I <3 troye sivan

Last edited:
Used to watch him on YT and like him as a person. I haven't really been following his music but the songs I've heard have been pretty nice. It's not really something I would go out of my way to listen to. Maybe I should though.

Back