• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please help - I can't visit other towns or have people visit mine - what's wrong???

athenaa

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I keep getting an error code which says that I can't connect with the other person and I have no idea why because my internet is perfectly fine. I know it's an error on my end because the people I try and connect with can visit other towns easily - just not mine :(. Please can someone help id be so grateful!

Looks like a problem with your Internet connection. You might have to do a lot of fiddling with your router settings and 3DS Internet settings to fix it, if it can be fixed. Seems like some people just have poor service. Try the stuff in this thread. And try Googling something like "animal crossing error code 018-0156".

The problem is probably a firewall or other equivalent on your WiFi router isn't letting the 3DS system collect the needed data to perform the data exchange you wish to complete (in your case coming and going to other towns in acnl) I would recomend taking a look see at nintendo's troubleshoot help webpage.

Back