• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lock at level 15?

cheri_j

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Has anyone else noticed the little locks on some of the characters when they are at level 15? When I look at my characters on the contacts list, there is little locks on the hearts. I have crafted whatever item they requested at my campsite at level 10 or 15, so it can't be that. I even moved them out of my campsite, thinking that was locking the level, but they are still locked. What's up?

Last edited:
Naw, you have to craft a stage 3 amenity (Swimming Pool, Merry-go-round, Tree House, and Rock Stage) to level them all the way up to level 20.

Yeah I meant you’ve maxed out the unlocked level. So you need to update the amenities before leveling up further.

Is it possible to get the levels up past 7 for more than two personality types simultaneously? I have those that like the cool style up pretty high, and Natural style-likers to 10. What about sporty and cute?

Yes, it seems it's actually better to level all the camp styles at the same time and not just focus on one.... I made that mistake because I really wanted the carousel, so my cute villagers can level to 20 but quite a few are still stuck at level 7. :p

I agree, it's better to try and go for a balanced approach. Having some villagers stuck at early levels can get pretty annoying. You don't even need to keep the amenities at your camp for them to count. The only time your amenities are really stuck at camp is at levels 1, 3, and 5, depending on which one you're working on (usually the first and last level).

Back