• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Official Introduction™

Magicat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Hey howdy hey! As this is an introduction thread, I shall introduce myself. I am Magicat, and although I am rather new to Animal Crossing (I have been playing New Leaf for probably just a month now) but I have become obsessed with the game. I've been wanting to find a community where I could discuss ACNL with other people and, after being left dissatisfied with the other communities I have tried joining, I've decided that coming here would be best for me!

I'm mainly just looking to join in discussions happening on these forums, but I'm also hoping to one day get the opportunity to visit other peoples' towns and get to participate in a trade (though the opportunity wont come up much for me, as my 3DS struggles to connect to the internet well). Overall, it's nice to get to meet all of you and be a part of the forums!

Welcome c:

I understand about the other forums :/ Most of them are dead now or the others are just very unfriendly :/
I do hope you enjoy your time on the forums c: ACNL can be addicting sometimes hahaha.

Some other Animal Crossing forums are really just not worth your time. Very unfriendly, or seemingly full of more immature players than others. (Cough, ACC, cough.)

Welcome to TBT, anyway! I'm sure you'll find this place much more welcoming. :blush:

Oh yeah. I haven't met any unfriendly forums, but quite a lot of them are inactive now. I'm already finding this forum a blast, so I'm most likely gonna stay here!

Back