• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

flower strategy?

amemome

home garden time
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
What's your flower strategy?

I know it's day 1 of gardening but I'd love to hear what everyone is doing with flowers!

Just trying to grow all the different types so I can X-Pollinate them all, I'm not selling any of them yet, besides the one we had to sell in the tutorial.

I’m hoarding all my rare and double rare flowers and trying to cross polenate rares with normals in my inventory when rares sprout up to get rare seeds.
Ones I feel comfortable with the number of rares I have stock piled I’ll probably start Cross pollinating rares with other rares

I'm going for one of each hybrid type in my garden so that people will want to cross-pollinate and give me friendship powder as a result. I'm willing to use up some of my duplicate rares for this, since they decrease the chance of getting some of the common colors.

Back