Do you eventually get tired of your dreamies?

exos

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1136-7351-7335
Right now I have a good majority of my dreamies, but the thing is that they've been in my town for a veerrryyy long time, and even though I truly do love them I'd love to have other villagers in my town too. Does anyone else experience the same dilemma?

Mmmhm. All the time. I'm constantly swapping one of them out for another. At the moment, I'm trying to swap Marshal for Kidd. Can't say I really regret it, either. Sometimes change is nice. But it is important to know you feel 100% about these kinds of things, before you go off and move in a different guy.

I don't know what a dreamie is.
Is that a favorite?
If so, I have none.

I dislike them all equally. ^_^

I usually ask myself some questions - do I have their picture, am I happy with how long they've been in my town, and can I let them go? There are a few, like Carmen, who I think is here for good or at least for a veeeery long time. There are others though that I adored but I still let them go - like Fauna and Peanut. It's more fun to have a new villager every once in awhile than seeing the same ones day in and day out, even if that means letting my dreamies go sometimes.

Nope, i'm too focused on other things.. like how to make my town or house look better.

Yes, but only if they keep asking to leave. I have amiibo cards for all my favourites so they can't escape forever. ;)

I like changing around my villagers, it helps to keep my interest observing the different friendships developing between them.

Yep, another reason why I have 3 towns and I try to not have the same ones in each town. Marshal was a hit and miss for me, though I keep him around both towns since I don’t know what other villager would go good with my town (might get a normal personality to replace him though), and my husband just really HATES Kyle and I have Kyle in his town XD don’t know who to replace him for though... but yeah I got rid of Poncho for this exact reason :/ I got “bored” of him.. and I’m slowly getting bored of “Kitty” :(

actually, no, i really don't
there are like 366+ characters that can live in your town.
and not many of them are to my liking ( looks wise, mostly )

and there are like 15, tops, that are to my liking.
i now have 9 out of 10 dreamies living in my town.
which i am really happy about, unfortunately, there isn't enough space for all of my favorites, so i'll make due with just 10 :p

also i didn't want to have 2 ( or more ) of the same typ of animal in my town, cause to me that just looks weird for some reason...
( yeah, i know, it's weird, but that's just me )

i really couldn't be happier with my town now ( well, yes actually, if my 10th dreamie came to town )
but you know what i mean :p

Yeah, I've gotten tired of ones like Julian, Phoebe and Pietro. I don't even know if I want Phoebe in my current town for sure because she's been in my last 2 towns ;o;
I'm taking my time with getting my current ones for just this reason: I don't want to move them all in too early in building my town then end up getting tired of them and feeling tired of my whole town before it even gets close to finishing.
Luckily I do have some of their amiibo cards in case I need a bit of a break from some of them, but I don't have everyone and I don't want to rely on the cards too much.

yeah, some. Rosie, Maple and Marina were my dreamies before and live in my town, but i'm quite tired of them now. i'll switch them out when i'm not lazy

I don't really have dreamies. A few of my originals I will never let them leave, but that's about it. And if they do leave, I will just hunt down their amiibo card.

Yeah some of the villagers I had once planned to keep in my town forever I did get tired of after such a long time of having them around. It was to the point where I didn't even talk to them when I walked past them anymore haha so I was like yeaa time for u to go.. Honestly I only kept them for so long out of sentimentality. ("noo this guy has been in my town for 4 years, I can't kick him out" etc lol)
My top favorites though I never get bored of and they're not going anywhere!!

Sometimes! And then they move away and I realize I had dumb expectations. All villagers of one personality are the same, so replacing them often just leads to more boredom. :lemon:

Nope. I had to work kinda hard to get all of my perma-villagers, so they have to stay. ForEVER.

This is probably the biggest reason why I have multiple towns; I need to be able to hold all of the villagers I heart so much.

I had the same villagers for four years in one town and I didn't even like most of them lol, but I didn't get tired of them. I'm not sure that I have a category that could be defined as "dreamie", I just figure they're part of the town, they all fit a particular slot personality-wise or as part of the town theme. I interact with them all equally, even if the personality type gets on my nerves sometimes. But I haven't gotten tired of any villagers I've had.

Well so far I am working on getting my dreamies that match the theme for my new town. I keep getting the same Uchi and Smug ones though, and I haven't gotten tired of them either. I just like Phoebe and Julian a little to much tho. I would love to have an all Wolf town but sadly only 2 of my dreamies are wolves so it won't happen for me.

I do, but only after a long time, I guess because I'm more focused on other parts of the game. I wish the villagers had somewhat more unique identities, because I don't feel much of an impetus to talk to them "for fun." I have a mixed amiibo/natural move-in town, so it's kind of hard to do rotations since the Amiibo villagers I want to rotate out usually don't ask to move out, and the natural move-ins I want to keep because if I were to have a change of mind, I'd have to go through cycling etc.

I need to get cards for each of my favorites- I think I still need Fauna and Pecan. I did that for for Bruce, because I'm scared of him leaving when I go on hiatus. :c

Back