• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New to Animal Crossing! Would love new friends!

hvrry

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hey guys! So I recently got into Animal Crossing from Pocket Camp and decided to try New Leaf and I'm enjoying it! I bet this game would be better with friends so I would love to add many new people to play along with. Feel free to add me too :blush:

EDIT: I'm resetting my town! It's not to my liking lol thanks to all those that gave me things! They are saved for my next town

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'll add you both when I'm home since my DS doesn't have connection at the moment

EDIT: Added you both

Last edited:
I'll add you when I'm next on my DS, not much to my town yet shop wise etc but it'd still be nice to have someone to play the game with :)

Alright added you K_D! And don't worry mine isn't all that either... yet lol

I've added you too - having a bit of trouble visiting other people's towns but hopefully when I solve the problem we can visit each other's :)

Good evening!

I'd love to have some more friends!
I've added your FC.

My fruit is Cherries so if you want some to plant in your town (if Cherries aren't your native fruit) then feel free to ask for some and we can trade fruit!
♥

~ Taiakomi

Added you Taiakomi!

I do need cherries actually! I have apples as my native with oramges, lemons, etc and some unusual ones lol

Hi - do you mind opening your gates so I can check if my wifi problem has been fixed? Many thanks

Hey guys! So I recently got into Animal Crossing from Pocket Camp and decided to try New Leaf and I'm enjoying it!

I bet this game would be better with friends so I would love to add many new people to play along with. Feel free to add me too :blush:

I'll add you! Opening my gates tonight if you wanna come over! Bare in mind I just restarted so we both probably have nothing xD I can give you some apples if it's not your native!

Added you Remnantique! Lol well apples are my native but I have some other fruits!

May I also be your friend? I enjoy playing with friends especially when it comes to island tours (games) :D

I'll add you!

My native fruit is Peaches, with Cherry trees growing at the moment. If you want we could trade some fruit too!

I'll add you!

My native fruit is Peaches, with Cherry trees growing at the moment. If you want we could trade some fruit too!

Added you! Since yesterday my fruit variety has grown! But we can traded definitely!

Back