• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying My little wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hi everyone! Just putting this little thread up to get some things that i really want to have. So let us begin!

Things I want

hibiscus hairpin
sea globe
beach table
sailor's hat
straw hat
Cabana Series
Mermaid Series
striped diving suit
Cherry, Orange, Peach,Pear, Lemon, Lychee, Durian, Mango, Persimmon, bananas

Last edited:
i can get you this stuff for 2 tbt each item? :3
if you wouldn't mind waiting a bit to trade that is! i'm waiting on a couple other trades ><

Last edited:
i can get you this stuff for 2 tbt each item? :3
if you wouldn't mind waiting a bit to trade that is! i'm waiting on a couple other trades ><

hmm depending...on how much all the items will be all together. if you dont mind doing the math for me? i do have to spend my tbt wisely

hmm depending...on how much all the items will be all together. if you dont mind doing the math for me? i do have to spend my tbt wisely

if my math is correct it'd 76 tbt in all for the items, sets and fruit baskets? if that's agreeable

if my math is correct it'd 76 tbt in all for the items, sets and fruit baskets? if that's agreeable

thats fine *nods nods* though i do have to readd you since i have a new 2ds xl lol so ill be readding you. just send me a VM when everything is done on your side?

hi! I have an extra striped diving suit lying around that I wouldn't mind giving to you for free ^^

I can't give it to you today because I have a final exam to study for but we can organize a time on Wednesday anytime after 5pm EST if that's fine with you ~

thats fine *nods nods* though i do have to readd you since i have a new 2ds xl lol so ill be readding you. just send me a VM when everything is done on your side?

i'll be sure to let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back