• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Creatures?

Vala

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
I know it's the big gardening update and that's exciting stuff, but I noticed this here little icon in my inventory and it's just got me more hyped up.

Screenshot_20171218-013857.jpg

What do you think these creatures could possibly be? I am going to assume some sort of reward from gardening? Would be pretty cool to see if anyone has had any experience yet with them! :cool:

i'm assuming like butterflies you can have fly around your garden? :D or maybe like caterpillars or something that'd be cute

Apologies for the duplicate post by the way, forums really aren't so great to use on phones :(

Could actually be right there, Cameron. I was personally hoping for my own pet sasquatch but that's probably wishful thinking... oh well...

I'm thinking ladybugs, mantises, etc. that appear on flowers, though I haven't seen one yet.

Did notice that there's actually a Capture! option on Lloid. All greyed out at the moment there unfortunately.
Not sure how I missed that... must be my selective vision, then again it's late :p

I hope we get to have snails... I know they only show on bushes in New Leaf but I love snails so much I hope we get them here!

Also bees! It would be so cute. Maybe that'll roll around on Spring. I'm so excited with these updates, I hope they keep them coming!

Also bees! It would be so cute. Maybe that'll roll around on Spring. I'm so excited with these updates, I hope they keep them coming!

I know it's not going to happen, but wouldn't it be AMAZING if the bees could pollinate the flowers for us? =O

Maybe it will be a seasonal thing like in the other AC games. Maybe when spring rolls around there will be insects in our gardens!

Maybe it will be a seasonal thing like in the other AC games. Maybe when spring rolls around there will be insects in our gardens!

Spring isn't until March though, I'm too impatient for such a wait.
Hopefully there would be a mix of permanently available creatures and then seasonal could be added for the Spring (although I'd be too impatient for that wait too...

Spring isn't until March though, I'm too impatient for such a wait.
Hopefully there would be a mix of permanently available creatures and then seasonal could be added for the Spring (although I'd be too impatient for that wait too...

Spring, of course!
Bugs don't appear in winter...

Back