New member introduction

cookiefan94

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hello!

Since this is an introduction forum, allow me to introduce myself. My name is cookiefan94, my username was inspired by the character Cookie from the Animal Crossing games since she is one of my favorites. I fell in love with the franchise in fourth grade when my best friend introduced me to the Nintendo GameCube version, and am now still playing the game at age 22! I also have Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer and Pocket Camp. I am very excited to get to talk to other fans on this website who love these games just as much as I do. Outside of Animal Crossing, I work in accounts payable, enjoy painting, crocheting, reading, using my Erin Condren LifePlanner, writing/journaling, coaching cheerleading at the high school I used to attend, and playing other video games, too.

I hope to make a lot of new, awesome friends here!

Welcome!!

I think Cookie is so cute! She recently arrived in my GameCube town - and omg I think she is the cutest!!

I?ve seen her before and had her in other towns but in Game Cube she is truly something special!

See you around!

Oh that makes me so happy to hear that, I?ll bet you guys will love her just like I do. :) such a cute pink dog! (Pink is also my favorite color)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I had Cookie in my New Leaf town for a little while now. She is the sweetest pup ever. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please feel free to make friends and make yourself at home here. c:

Oh my goodness. Welcome to another devoted Cookie fan! Looks like we're fast friends already. :)

Back