Everything You Need to Know about Gardening

shayx

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So the title is a little misleading. I know nothing about gardening and how it works. However, I'm hoping we can compile our cumulative knowledge as we learn stuff. So far, all I know is that the ground dries out in about an hour. Here are other things that I want to know about gardening, just off of the top of my head (please add your questions and answers as they arise too).

1. What happens if the ground dries up? Does it take longer for the plants to grow?
2. If you've gotten rarer or different seeds, what did you cross-pollinate to get them?
3. What rewards have you gotten from trading in seeds/plants?
4. How many different types of plants are there?

It states that if the ground dries up, your flowers will wither. I saw that somewhere when watering first became available to me.
I got a rare pink tulip seed by mixing orange and yellow... but I think that it's pretty random what you get.
The answer to #4 can be found by going to Lloid and scrolling through the flower trade. I would think that shows all the flowers that can be made. And some of the stuff you can get for trading higher amounts of flowers are pretty cool!

It states that if the ground dries up, your flowers will wither. I saw that somewhere when watering first became available to me.
I got a rare pink tulip seed by mixing orange and yellow... but I think that it's pretty random what you get.
The answer to #4 can be found by going to Lloid and scrolling through the flower trade. I would think that shows all the flowers that can be made. And some of the stuff you can get for trading higher amounts of flowers are pretty cool!

Do you know anything about withering flowers and time? Obviously, we cannot water the ground until it's dry, but how long after it's dry does it wither? Can flowers last overnight? Sorry, I know we're all new to this, just curious about these answers.

Do you know anything about withering flowers and time? Obviously, we cannot water the ground until it's dry, but how long after it's dry does it wither? Can flowers last overnight? Sorry, I know we're all new to this, just curious about these answers.

I don't know that. I wish I did! Would be nice to know if I can leave my flowers growing when I go to bed. Don't want to wake up to them all withered.

Oh, and on a side note... You can also see what flowers will be possible by cross breeding by going in your Catalog > Others >Flowers.

Yellow and Orange tulips, Got white and black tulips
Red and Orange (after 5 tries), Got pink tulips

Not knowledge, but a question. Could someone please explain how to cross pollinate? I just planted them on an angle in AC:CF and they pollinated themselves.

Not knowledge, but a question. Could someone please explain how to cross pollinate? I just planted them on an angle in AC:CF and they pollinated themselves.

IN Pocket Camp you need to have a flower on you, and you basically have to destroy a flower to make seeds for the hybrid. You select a fully grown flower, it will give you the options to harvest or X-Pollinate, when you hit the X-Pollinate it will open the flowers you have and it will destroy the flower you select to do a pollination, and will say what you made. Not ever X-Pollination gets you seeds though, so sometimes it's an actual waste...

I just watered a friends' garden, and it says "Water again in: 20 minutes and 40 sec."

So maybe they dry up in 21min?

I just watered a friends' garden, and it says "Water again in: 20 minutes and 40 sec."

So maybe they dry up in 21min?

Was it 21 minutes until the 3-hour change? I believe I had to wait 2.5 hours after watering because the change had happened thirty minutes prior

I have a question. I visited a friend who already had some flowers in their garden. It gave me the option to pollinate, but I didn't have any flowers in my inventory. If I did, would it have done anything to their flower? Or is it just the flower from your invemtory that would disappear?

You can pollinate with any flower, even if they are not yours. Keep those friends close whom plant rare seeds. It'll make it easier for you to get rare seeds.

Last edited:
Is this what the update was? Ah, man now I gotta go do all I can to collect more things :p will take all your knowledge and come back if I gain more to share.

I have a question. I visited a friend who already had some flowers in their garden. It gave me the option to pollinate, but I didn't have any flowers in my inventory. If I did, would it have done anything to their flower? Or is it just the flower from your invemtory that would disappear?

It won’t do anything to your friends flowers, buy you’ll lose one of whatever flower of yours you choose to cross polenate with

I’m still confused about pollinating my friends flowers. If it doesn’t change their flower what does it do? Am I pollinating the flower I’m carrying? I think I’m confused about what pollinating does. So far in my garden I was given seeds but I haven’t noticed a change in any of my flowers. I haven’t done it much yet though.

The flower that's already planted doesn't change. The flower that you're carrying will be consumed and a seed will be added to your inventory if the pollination succeeded.

Ok now I understand! The cross pollination yields seeds; the planted flowers don’t change and the harvested flowers disappear. I just lost three flowers so also, sometimes the flowers sometimes don’t pollinate. Thank you!

Oh shoot I forgot this came out... Haven't played in like 2 weeks oops!
Will probably get back to it when I'm at my bf cause there's literally nothing to do there LMAO

Gotta be honest. I was bored with gardening about halfway through the tutorial. Maybe I just don't get it yet.

Back