Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (89) +
I lost Marshal... so I need to replace him ASAP so my town layout doesn't get destroyed. He is unoriginal and you'd have to try to pick him up from my void, so if you don't get him, we can't trade. I can only try. You must be willing to TT because I need a new villager as soon as possible to fill the empty spot.

Looking for cat villagers only, especially if they are Snooty.

I've had/have and can't pick up: Moe, Ankha, Mitzi, Tom, Rosie, Rudy, Kiki, Kabuki

Also willing to buy a cat villager with TBT bells or IGB bells.

from personal experience, my friend had this same issue, i grab there stitches, but when he was in boxes and ready to move, it wouldn't let her ask him to come to her town, most likely because he moved from her town,so i would be weird for him to go back. so you would need two people for this to work, one person to grab your villager, and another to take that villager once person 1 gets him in boxes again, and than get you to take them back,

it's a big pain in the butt tbh, but i currently have 9 villagers, so i can keep refreshing my camp site till i
can get you marshal or a cat villager~

from personal experience, my friend had this same issue, i grab there stitches, but when he was in boxes and ready to move, it wouldn't let her ask him to come to her town, most likely because he moved from her town,so i would be weird for him to go back. so you would need two people for this to work, one person to grab your villager, and another to take that villager once person 1 gets him in boxes again, and than get you to take them back,

it's a big pain in the butt tbh, but i currently have 9 villagers, so i can keep refreshing my camp site till i
can get you marshal or a cat villager~

Oh, I know I can't get him back, but I wanted to see if anybody wanted to try to pick him up from my void. If they did get him from my void, I'd like to have a cat villager to try to plot reset into the same place where Marshal is.

But thanks! I really need a Snooty cat if possible!

If no one hasn't, I'd be fine picking him up from the void and, but I'm not super familiar with doing that so I'm not sure if you could get him back or not? I'm not 100% on how that works.

Back