• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Items for my new town!

Aesthetics

pfp credit - soupyam on ig
Bells
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hello, Jailynn here!
I just made a town, for my animal crossing that I just got on the eshop as I have lost the cartridge sadly.
I am buying some items for this town, will keep it updated!​
List
Bells (will pay 1 tbt every 500k)
Golden Tool Set (will pay 8 tbt)
Visit to shampoodle (will pay 2 tbt)
Cinnamon Sanrio Set
That's all! Thanks for reading, my friend code is in the sidebar.

Hey check out my most recent thread! Lmk if you would like any items. I also have shampoodles :)

hi! i'd be happy to help you with igb, but the general rate here is usually 1 tbt = 200k igb

if you're still willing to buy at that amount, i can give you up to 15 mil for 75 tbt c:

hey I have the cinnamoroll set (clothes included) which I am selling for 40 tbt on one of my threads - and I can get you the golden tool set for 8 tbt c:

hi! i'd be happy to help you with igb, but the general rate here is usually 1 tbt = 200k igb

if you're still willing to buy at that amount, i can give you up to 15 mil for 75 tbt c:

Hello! Could I get 2million for 10 tbt? Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey I have the cinnamoroll set (clothes included) which I am selling for 40 tbt on one of my threads - and I can get you the golden tool set for 8 tbt c:

Hi! Could I get the golden tool set for now? Thanks :)

I can help with bells, free of charge,
and any fruits, items/sets, etc as well

Please vm/pm me if you like!

Back