Scariest Moment In Your WHOLE Entire Life of Living?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
When I saw the pimple on my friends nose yesterday. I was shook, it was a volcano and it was erupting.

probably speaking in court for something i repressed in my memory for years. i had to go twice because the first time the jury weren't sure about the verdict. the first time was super scary but i made it without bursting into tears and i felt good, the second time however was even worse because they were like "hey she has autism can the defendant go easier on her next time" "ok lol" but she was even harder on me, asking me super difficult questions and being much more menacing and intimidating than before, and i ended up losing. it's her job though, i have no ill will against her. the guy i was against is in prison now though and i'm glad.
i know that the autism part isn't the reason why it was worse, but they did nothing to make it easier the second time. they said a diagnosis would be very important to how i was talked to for things to be easier for me to understand, but communication between CAMHS and the police was embarrassing as i was diagnosed a few months before the court date even started...

probably speaking in court for something i repressed in my memory for years. i had to go twice because the first time the jury weren't sure about the verdict. the first time was super scary but i made it without bursting into tears and i felt good, the second time however was even worse because they were like "hey she has autism can the defendant go easier on her next time" "ok lol" but she was even harder on me, asking me super difficult questions and being much more menacing and intimidating than before, and i ended up losing. it's her job though, i have no ill will against her. the guy i was against is in prison now though and i'm glad.
i know that the autism part isn't the reason why it was worse, but they did nothing to make it easier the second time. they said a diagnosis would be very important to how i was talked to for things to be easier for me to understand, but communication between CAMHS and the police was embarrassing as i was diagnosed a few months before the court date even started...

I applaud your bravery.

My mom almost dying twice. Didn't really have the best time growing up...

Last edited:
Got stuck in an elevator for almost two hours and all I could think about was all the movies I had seen where the elevator just suddenly plunged into the abyss and exploding.

Finding out that I guy I thought I had zero interest in me actually did

when i thought my mom died when she took an injury to the face, i saw it happen in front of me too.

I'm not sure because there's been an awful lot, but I can do the most recent. Here we go... *deep breath*

So, a few months ago I drove to Walmart and my vision suddenly decided to go blurry because of a very recent change (like a few hours) in my birth control prescription, I didn't even know that could happen. I tried to drive home and realized there was no way I could see enough to do so. I asked my partner to drive, he currently has a suspended license because he got arrested for a DUI. in the driveway... yeah. So I do all the driving. But just our luck, we ran into a police checkpoint while he was trying to drive us home. They arrested him for driving on a suspended license and forced me to drive home while I couldn't see. I have massive anxiety issues, so I was hyperventilating. My lips started to go numb, then my face, then all the way down to my feet until I couldn't step on the gas or break pedal, but by this point I was able to stop on the side of the road. When I managed to get my limp hand off of the steering wheel (it was like clamped on the steering wheel and my arm just flopped down when I pulled it off). My hand clamped up into a claw shape and I couldn't move it AT ALL (look up "claw hand"). I had to use one clamped up, floppy claw hand to scoop the other one up to attempt to put my car in park and call for help, this took like 20 minutes of sheer terror. I tried to get out of my car and my legs just dropped when I tried to lift them because they were limp too. It went away in a little less than an hour and my muscles were so sore for like a week.

That was the day I learned about carpopedal spasms and how you can get them by having a panic attack. It was the weirdest, most terrifying thing.

Last edited:
When my sister passed out at an airport and her heart stopped. Scariest moment of my life.

For me it would be one cluster of things, then one stand alone thing.

Ok, the first, started with the feeling I had before fainting when I was out with my friend and waking up on the floor, then a week later when I started coughing up blood which I did a few times before it was fixed, then a week after first coughing up blood, having my chest hurt to the point I could barley breath, to the point I was told later that after I was in the hospital and in the icu I almost died.

The only other thing that scared me the most, was the day called my mom and dad and couldn’t get through to them for the longest time.

Probably the few times I almost died.

Getting pulled under by a wave in Mexico and almost drowning, I coughed up so much water and my back was scraped to shreds by the rocks and coral.

Falling in a pool and almost drowning until a neighbor saw me and saved me.

Almost getting my head chopped off by a sliding car door because we were parked on a steep hill.

And I guess the times I was sexually assaulted.

i was really anxious as a kid and one of my biggest fears was being unable to get out of somewhere for whatever reason, another one was losing my parents/the people who were with me (usually my parents). i don’t know which exact thing was the scariest but i had several moments where i got so scared that i just straight up had a panic attack and hyperventilated, it wasn’t too great.
losing my parents when we were on a vacation in a country where no one knew the only language i spoke was really horrible tho. thankfully i hadnt really lost them, they found me after like 5 minutes or less but i still felt really really scared to the point where it felt like i was dying.

nowadays i dont get scared as much as i get anxious, i dont really have many specific fears.

probably playing ddlc
i've always stayed far away from any horror games or movies for my whole life. i thought i had grown up and could take it, guess not haha.

i flipped my **** when i read yuri's poem and when i clicked out her face was right up against the screen. it's even creepier with her eyes moving around, imagine that watching you sleep.

I actually haven't had a lot of moments in my life where I was actually scared or terrified, but there's one (1) moment in my young life that had traumatized me to the point that I can still remember it vividly to this day.
I was in 6th or 7th grade and I was going to the local fairgrounds with my family. I didn't want to go on any of the rides because I was a scared child (and I still am) but then, then, my cousin says something like "oh hey guys let's go on that really scary and life-threatening ride over there," so of course everyone decided to get in line and force me to come with them as well. The ride was called something like "Kamikaze" and it was kind of like a ferris wheel, but everyone is sitting down and then the thing starts spinning around at high speeds, so there's points in the ride where you're upside-down and these moments lasted what felt like eons for me. But the kicker was that my seat belt couldn't buckle. I had to hold onto the seat, fearing for my life because my seat belt would not buckle me in and it was terrifying. I was screaming at the top of my lungs for the entire duration of the ride because I was thinking that I would end up getting injured or even dying on that ride if I didn't hold on for my life. If I knew how the legal system worked at age 12, I would've sued the fairgrounds.

Back