Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
hi everyone!! im mythic, and this my little art dump!!♡

im very new to art and I just started drawing on my Microsoft surface, I'm
currently using a free program called Krita.

i hope I can get some advice on how to grow as an artist! my art is very
elementary as of now, but I hope that I can improve with time and effort!
that being said, if you have any critique, I'd love to know your input!
(pls be gentle though)
especially if you have tips on how I can make my art cleaner, less messy,
or in any way, better, I would LOVE to know!!!

ill also do requests just so I can experiment with new styles and stuff - just
don't expect them to be stellar work haha c:

VzuGrku.png
SgSlOzk.png

lA6UDj7.png

GAZ6nZR.png

xqBYYie.png

jDC4D2c.png

Last edited:
hey mythic!!
that style is super cute, did you seriously only just start out drawing?? wow dude

if you wanna practice, i'll just leave my girl veronica here for you to try if you'd like :3

WOAH howwwww???? This is adorable geez one sec

*gets ref*

Actually nvm. Have a shot at
01_by_barbae-dbv3df7.jpg

Your style is super cute! May I leave my mayor for your consideration? If she doesn't interest you that's fine. Thank you!

Mayor Val...
mayor_val_by_valzed-dbx3o8p.jpg

thanks so much for the support!! i will try to draw everyone's mayors / creatures (??)
ill try not to disappoint c:

thanks so much for the support!! i will try to draw everyone's mayors / creatures (??)
ill try not to disappoint c:

That's so nice of you! Your style is so cute I don't see how I could possibly be disappointed. Thank you so much!

SgSlOzk.png

I finished veronica c: hope you like her! I tried experimenting with colors, brushes and styles this time. I like how she turned outl

Edit: whoa just realized there's a smudge on her face and I used the same color for the background yeesh lol I'll have to fix that next time haha

Last edited:
OMGosh!! She's sooooo cute!! I can't believe how cute she is! *faints from cuteness overload*
fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thank you very much!

SgSlOzk.png

I finished veronica c: hope you like her! I tried experimenting with colors, brushes and styles this time. I like how she turned outl

Edit: whoa just realized there's a smudge on her face and I used the same color for the background yeesh lol I'll have to fix that next time haha

hOLY--

oh my god?? i love this so much thank you
your style is warm and inviting!! i love it!!

update: I drew something for some one on toyhouse on the forum games since i finally figured out layers whew

t7Cg89D.png

also @punctually, im so glad you like it, veronica was so fun to draw

@stepheroo what a cutie!! id love to try to draw her!

Last edited:
that looks so good~

can i just say i really like your choice of brush and the way you color? everything is so soft and sparkly!
the way you draw hair is also adorable, it looks so fluffy i have to like stop myself from reaching out and touching it x3

that looks so good~

can i just say i really like your choice of brush and the way you color? everything is so soft and sparkly!
the way you draw hair is also adorable, it looks so fluffy i have to like stop myself from reaching out and touching it x3

awww thank you so much!!! i actually wanted to find a brush that looks less diluted and more like a solid color c:

ok participated in another forum game on toyhouse (they really challenge me and improve my style, at least i think) and i finished drawing someone's OC

xqBYYie.png

im lowk proud of this bb <3

Last edited:
YOOO i have like zero concept of shading and/or lighting
like, when it comes to that and anatomy, it's like i've never seen a human body or how light affects the real world a day in my life
LMAOOO

Back