mythic's art dump ♡

oh gosh your art is super cute! ;_; i like the colors you choose a lot! They make your works look so soft and fluffy!

I think for more clean art you'd just have to be more patient and careful with your strokes? my works used to be more clean bc i tried to be a perfectionist w everything but now i've given up on that haha

if youre interested in any of my children here: https://toyhou.se/Byebi/characters/folder:314696 (feel free to browse the rest of my toyhouse too tho!)

Your art's sooo cute! I love how draw and color hair! So soft and sparkly~
My mayor's on my signature, if you like her feel free to try! I'd love to see it~

@ stepheroo IF THAT AINT ME im the same i can barely draw a leg that doesn't look like it came out of the paper shredder

@byebi ahh tysmmm for the art tips!! yeah I'm kind of like haphazardly drawing rn bc I don't know what I'm doing tbh haha, and oml your characters are the cutest??? i think I will draw at least one of them ><

@suzuki thank youuu! your mayor is super cute! did you draw the little image in your siggie??? your art style is so soft and adorable too but it looks so much cleaner than mine haha

just some more forum game art I did ;;
jDC4D2c.png

WHAT A SASSY GAL. i love her eyes and her pouty little lips aww <3
I should try practicing with toyhou.se forum games.

WHAT A SASSY GAL. i love her eyes and her pouty little lips aww <3
I should try practicing with toyhou.se forum games.

tysmmm and omg the forum games are literally so much fun (also free art is a plus) !! you should def try them!

omg that sassy gal ♡ i love

super tempted to throw another oc at you because god there's this one whom i'd die to see in your style?? but i don't wanna be rude by requesting twice haha

@suzuki thank youuu! your mayor is super cute! did you draw the little image in your siggie??? your art style is so soft and adorable too but it looks so much cleaner than mine haha

Yup! It's my art, Thank you so much ;u; I usually draw more details but I wanted to keep this one simple, and I liked the result but I'm not used to drawing with a tablet yet lol
I can see you really enjoy drawing so keep practicing and you'll be an amazing artist in no time! Trust me!

you're art is really cute 0 v0
I especially like the colors!!

thanks everyone!! c:

also I've opened a little art shop so that's why I haven't been updating with new art and stuffff
idk feel free to check out my humble shoppe cx

Back