This game sure does love testing me..

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
So I'm letting villagers move where they want now (aside from a few select spaces aka in front of bridges, player houses, and town hall), no plot resetting and no planning. Do you know where my new villager put their house today?

hdtrhrsh.jpg
Right there. Where that red circle is. Right in the middle of the walkway. Forcing me to squeeze around them now until they move out. And worst of all the new villager is...Sylvia.

latest

I hate the kangaroos in this game and out of ALL the uchis I could have gotten it had to be that one.

That's okay though. Because I'm determined to not let it get to me (..too much at least) and Ill make friends with this ugly justin bieber-looking kangaroo if it kills me.

Aw, I LOVE the kangaroos!
I'm an Aussie. ^_^

Sorry Sylvia did that to you.
I had her in my town, but booted her out when I redesigned the whole thing.

I have Rooney though. ^_^

Aw, I LOVE the kangaroos!
I'm an Aussie. ^_^

Sorry Sylvia did that to you.
I had her in my town, but booted her out when I redesigned the whole thing.

I have Rooney though. ^_^

I just don't like the model of them, much like the lions, they just look weird lol Though if I had to choose out of the kangaroos I guess I like Walt the best, he looks pretty cool!

That's okay though. Because I'm determined to not let it get to me (..too much at least) and Ill make friends with this ugly justin bieber-looking kangaroo if it kills me.

That's the spirit!
(Whilst I'm dying laughing at the imagery :p)

But I definitely know the feeling. I mean I had Barold and Curlos forever in my old deleted town...

I think their design is one of the best.
Very well done. ^_^

Same with the Wolves.

You're not alone dude. I dislike the kangaroos to. There's just something about having a mini-kangaroo that doesn't do anything (and I'm not even sure if it's alive) hanging around. It's creepy.

I had Limberg come from a void and he destroyed my pretty rose garden. Doesn't help that he has a five o'clock shadow.

That's the spirit!
(Whilst I'm dying laughing at the imagery :p)

But I definitely know the feeling. I mean I had Barold and Curlos forever in my old deleted town...

I'm going to love this kangaroo so much it will get tired of me and BEG to move out lmao
And oh man those two are horrible looking (imo) I could so not put up with them BOTH in my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think their design is one of the best.
Very well done. ^_^

Same with the Wolves.

To each their own :)
I do love the wolves though! They're great!

I know your pain. Sylvia moved as close as she possibly could in front of my house and stayed there for a few IRL months. I finally got to kick her butt out with an Amiibo card but there was no way she'd move out on her own.

Best of luck. Your plan to make friends with her is probably the best route, and maybe you'll like her more if she chokes up a few PWPs for you. ;)

You're not alone dude. I dislike the kangaroos to. There's just something about having a mini-kangaroo that doesn't do anything (and I'm not even sure if it's alive) hanging around. It's creepy.

I had Limberg come from a void and he destroyed my pretty rose garden. Doesn't help that he has a five o'clock shadow.

That is exactly why I dislike them! And why I only like Walt. The baby kangaroo doesn't move or talk and they never acknowledge it. It's like an accessory, a really creepy one. Ugh Limberg is so..he seems like the type to run a back-alley illegal gambling scene, smokes cigars and talks like a stereotypical new yorker. That's how I picture him at least :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's my countries native animal.
They're beautiful IRL. ^_^

Oh yeah, I definitely love irl kangaroos too! They're adorable :) If a bit..crazy haha but isn't that all of australia's animal ;)

Last edited:
I'm not saying this will happen, but I have Hazel in my town. She came a very long time ago and her appearance was really off-putting, but I really warmed up to her over time.

But looking at that Bieber-roo, you might catch on fire before you warm up to her.

I know your pain. Sylvia moved as close as she possibly could in front of my house and stayed there for a few IRL months. I finally got to kick her butt out with an Amiibo card but there was no way she'd move out on her own.

Best of luck. Your plan to make friends with her is probably the best route, and maybe you'll like her more if she chokes up a few PWPs for you. ;)

OH! I am a complete dunce. I totally forgot I need to get the pwps again of course! Well now I'm more than determined to be her best friend, I love like all of the uchi pwps

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not saying this will happen, but I have Hazel in my town. She came a very long time ago and her appearance was really off-putting, but I really warmed up to her over time.

But looking at that Bieber-roo, you might catch on fire before you warm up to her.

I had Hazel in my first town, I could never befriend her. She just kept being off-putting to me, as the uchis usually are when you first befriend them. But she never warmed up to me and moved out shortly after she came.

The baby is called a 'Joey', and they're adorable.
I've seen too many orphaned by motorists. :(

60f39af1c351b2becb3c2b5c4087a134--kangaroos-parks.jpg

Last edited:
I like the kangaroos, but idk how to feel about having actual joeys with them. Its a really cute idea but they don't really do anything with them and just seem more like a mini-clone/decoration. I hope in the future they do more with them :0

Last edited:
I know what they're called lol. I meant that they're a mini-me. Like all they did was crop their model and slice the body off. I do like real kangaroos and animals...it's just they really should had put more work into some of the villagers (gorillas/kangaroos)

edit: replied to wrong person lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the kangaroos, but idk how to feel about having actual joeys with them. Its a really cute idea but they don't really do anything with them and just seem more like a mini-clone/decoration. I hope in the future they do more with them :0

yeah for sure, they just sit there and look weird. Like I wish they at least acknowledged they have a baby, but they never say anything about it (as faras I know at least)

Last edited:
It's my countries native animal.
They're beautiful IRL. ^_^

I love Kangaroos in real life. One of my highlights of visiting Australia was petting the kangaroos and wallabys❤. And holding a koala. That being said, I don't care for the game versions and don't think they do the real versions justice.

Ok, I have never hated any villager, or villager type. I just accept them. I also have never seen the point in trying to move in villagers and move villagers out. I like to have thing happen as is. That said, I would suggest maybe having a bridge built between you character icon an House. Even after Sylvia moves it would make traversing easier. When I chose my maps I already knew where I was putting the bridges.

yeah for sure, they just sit there and look weird. Like I wish they at least acknowledged they have a baby, but they never say anything about it (as faras I know at least)
My sister brought up a great point about that the other day! It'd be so much cuter if they simply named the joeys. Sylvia & Sylvester and Marcie & Mariah, stuff like that. It'd make the joeys feel less like creepy, lifeless extensions of the model.

Back