Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (98) +
I'm from england and all my friends are american so I hardly see them online xD I just restart my new leaf town and looking for new people to play with! People who just casually like having their gates open = )

My details are in my profile

I live in England and I restarted the other day. I'm not going to be available for a couple of days, but we could meet up if you want at some point! I'm off university for a few weeks so I'll be around a lot.

I haven't played in a long time and most of my online friends no longer play, so I don't think anyone would show up if I left my gates open. I'd be interested in adding some people so they could drop by whenever.

I live in England and I restarted the other day. I'm not going to be available for a couple of days, but we could meet up if you want at some point! I'm off university for a few weeks so I'll be around a lot.

I haven't played in a long time and most of my online friends no longer play, so I don't think anyone would show up if I left my gates open. I'd be interested in adding some people so they could drop by whenever.

That's cool with me! Yea it would be nice to have a load of ac friends who can come and go as we please. What you going to study at university? = )

That's cool with me! Yea it would be nice to have a load of ac friends who can come and go as we please. What you going to study at university? = )

I'm doing a mixed humanities and languages degree because I didn't want to study just one thing! I'm back home for the holidays at the moment. What are you generally up to in life?

I'll add your FC at some point but I don't have my 3DS on me right now. I've realised I may be free tomorrow evening, but I'm not sure yet.

Back