• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

game off line

Gruntilda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
What do you think the whole "game off line" maintenance thing is all about? Do you think they are fixing stuff or maybe adding some new stuff?

There is an update, which you can download now (confirmed for iOS, not sure about Android). It is to implement gardening, bug fixes, and maybe some other little surprises.

Maintenance is supposed to last until 5pm EST.

YAY!! Gardening is here so fast! Just when I was getting a little tired of the same old same old.

I honestly didn‘t expect gardening before spring - or at least before the new year. But anyway, I‘m glad they keep the game fresh by consistently adding new stuff.

This is really annoying me now, its after maintenance time but when I access the app it prompts me to update, I click on the store link and it takes me to the app store, but it says "open" not "update" so I've been on a never ending loop for the last 10 minutes.

I love that when they say "coming soon" they mean it. However, I do not love having to reinstall the game every time they update.

I hate that for you guys! My install update procedure was totally hassle free. I wonder if it depends on the type of phone or device you are playing on?

Should I delete it? Will it delete all my progress? I *think* I connected my nintendo account but I can't check because I don't have access to the app?

I hope someone who is more techy than I comes to the rescue here. I have no idea if deleting the update is even possible once it has been downloaded. But llike I say, I am a techie dinosaur.

Maybe that's why i keep getting an error message when i try and play it. I only downloaded the game for the first time this evening.

Last edited:
Back