• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♥ Friends? ♥

Taiakomi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hiya!

I recently got back into Animal Crossing New Leaf and got a new 3DS for Christmas last year (only just started using it - heh!) and I was wondering if anybody wanted to become friends and help each other with our towns (if help is needed - of course), it would also be appreciated if you have Kicks because I'm currently on the hunt for some Santa Boots so if I can either:

1. Buy some from your Kicks (with permission) I will be able to pay you in return.
2. Buy some spare ones which you own. (Also for a nice price)

(Prices may range from either 3,000 to 10,000 bells because I'm desperate!)

I'll be seriously grateful if you can!
Just comment below and I'll add your FC.

Timezone: GMT

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

Last edited:
Hi there I replied to your Santa Boots Thread and I added and my gate is open.

Hey! I would totally be up to friend you :) I just got a 3Ds with NL and need some help setting up my town as well, I have shampoodles and kicks and all.

Hiya!

I recently got back into Animal Crossing New Leaf and got a new 3DS for Christmas last year (only just started using it - heh!) and I was wondering if anybody wanted to become friends and help each other with our towns (if help is needed - of course), it would also be appreciated if you have Kicks because I'm currently on the hunt for some Santa Boots so if I can either:

1. Buy some from your Kicks (with permission) I will be able to pay you in return.

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

Yay you're GMT! I'll defo add you!

Hiya!

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

I'm the same! I'll add you, I'd love to be friends :D Only problem is that I'm GMT+10, But I'm on 24/7 so I hope its not a problem!

Hey! I would totally be up to friend you :) I just got a 3Ds with NL and need some help setting up my town as well, I have shampoodles and kicks and all.

Could I add you too? I just started setting up my town aswell!

Last edited:
Back