♥ Friends? ♥

Taiakomi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hiya!

I recently got back into Animal Crossing New Leaf and got a new 3DS for Christmas last year (only just started using it - heh!) and I was wondering if anybody wanted to become friends and help each other with our towns (if help is needed - of course), it would also be appreciated if you have Kicks because I'm currently on the hunt for some Santa Boots so if I can either:

1. Buy some from your Kicks (with permission) I will be able to pay you in return.
2. Buy some spare ones which you own. (Also for a nice price)

(Prices may range from either 3,000 to 10,000 bells because I'm desperate!)

I'll be seriously grateful if you can!
Just comment below and I'll add your FC.

Timezone: GMT

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

Last edited:
Hey! I would totally be up to friend you :) I just got a 3Ds with NL and need some help setting up my town as well, I have shampoodles and kicks and all.

Hiya!

I recently got back into Animal Crossing New Leaf and got a new 3DS for Christmas last year (only just started using it - heh!) and I was wondering if anybody wanted to become friends and help each other with our towns (if help is needed - of course), it would also be appreciated if you have Kicks because I'm currently on the hunt for some Santa Boots so if I can either:

1. Buy some from your Kicks (with permission) I will be able to pay you in return.

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

Yay you're GMT! I'll defo add you!

Hiya!

♥♥♥

~ Taiakomi

I'm the same! I'll add you, I'd love to be friends :D Only problem is that I'm GMT+10, But I'm on 24/7 so I hope its not a problem!

Hey! I would totally be up to friend you :) I just got a 3Ds with NL and need some help setting up my town as well, I have shampoodles and kicks and all.

Could I add you too? I just started setting up my town aswell!

Last edited:
Back