Buying Santa Boots?

Taiakomi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Good evening!
I have recently restarted my Animal Crossing New Leaf save data (3 days ago, to be exact) which was very silly of me to do so near to Christmas because I now do not have the required shops to become Santa!

So, I was wondering if anybody is willing to sell some Santa Boots to me, I'm willing to buy them for any price of Bells as long as the amount doesn't exceed 3,000 Bells. (Unless necessary)

Thank you and I look forward to a reply!

~ Taiakomi

Good evening!
I have recently restarted my Animal Crossing New Leaf save data (3 days ago, to be exact) which was very silly of me to do so near to Christmas because I now do not have the required shops to become Santa!

So, I was wondering if anybody is willing to sell some Santa Boots to me, I'm willing to buy them for any price of Bells as long as the amount doesn't exceed 3,000 Bells. (Unless necessary)

Thank you and I look forward to a reply!

~ Taiakomi

Hi there!
Do you still need Santa boots? Is this the only Santa costume you're missing?

Hi there!
Do you still need Santa boots? Is this the only Santa costume you're missing?

Hiya!
I do still need Santa Boots as I missed ACEunice's reply and they've now gone offline - I'm also still looking for Santa's Hat too but I believe that will be in stock sometime this week. (hopefully)

Hiya!
I do still need Santa Boots as I missed ACEunice's reply and they've now gone offline - I'm also still looking for Santa's Hat too but I believe that will be in stock sometime this week. (hopefully)

Hellooooo! I can give you both if you like.
I am out at the moment. Will be on by 3 hours, is that okay with you?

Hellooooo! I can give you both if you like.
I am out at the moment. Will be on by 3 hours, is that okay with you?

Ah!
It'll be 11PM for me and I have School tomorrow so I will not be on in 3 hours, sorry! )): ♥
Could we try and arrange a time that would be suitable for both of us?
My timezone is GMT, if you didn't know.

I'll most likely be on tomorrow after 3PM until 9:30PM, if that helps?

Ah!
It'll be 11PM for me and I have School tomorrow so I will not be on in 3 hours, sorry! )): ♥
Could we try and arrange a time that would be suitable for both of us?
My timezone is GMT, if you didn't know.

I'll most likely be on tomorrow after 3PM until 9:30PM, if that helps?

Oh bummer. That's fine. I will be on around 7pm (GMT) at your time.
Just PM me when you're on and I will try to be on asap.

Back