• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

weird stuff you've been caught doing?

BlueberryPoptarts

what in the heck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
when i was little, i used to dress up in black and pretend like i was a ninja and run around. my family members have caught me on multiple occasions, and it never stopped being embarrassing lmao.
also, sometimes i'll talk to myself in a public bathroom bc i think no ones in there, and then someone walks out of the stall. they usually don't say anything out of respect, but i know they heard
what weird things have u guys done?

when i listen to music i feel the need to move around a lot. i was upstairs and i didnt hear someone coming up so i got frightened and i quickly sat back on my bed and looked at her like o_o it was my big sister. she said to me "are you doing what i think you're doing" SO EMBARRASSING

EDIT now i know that this is stimming and i do that a lot with listening to music but its not that weird

Last edited:
you know how some kids practice kissing with pillows. yeah, i practiced using my window for whatever reason (i think i liked how cold it felt, but that's still weird yikes). my mom caught me one time, and she gave me the biggest lecture because i left a mark on the window. never did it again

i was making a compressed ghetto meme while it was linked to my tv. my mum walked in and i had to explain meme culture to her. this wasn't too long ago, but it was still oddly embarrassing

Back when I was a teen, I liked to dance along to music videos on youtube. My mom walked in once on me copying one of the weirder dances I've watched. Talk about embarrassing lol

My best friend and I were eating cookies and drinking soda out of glass bottles at 3am in a grocery store parking lot. He went to leave the store and forgot to turn the car headlights on, so we got pulled over. The cop checked our soda bottles and saw the cookie crumbs that were all over my friend's lap.
The cop said in a very stern voice, "Sir, what is on your lap?"
Friend: "C-c-cookies..."
Cop: "Oh, alright then... you can go, just remember to turn on your lights."

Last edited:
i mixed diet coke, diet dr pepper, diet sprite and diet pepsi together last year. mom walked past me doing it and she just said "uhh okay sweetie, do whatever makes you happy"

When gay marriage got legalised over here I was so excited I Skyped one of my friends so that we could collectively scream in delight. Homophobic mother was not happy.

Sometimes I will speak my thoughts aloud to myself and that will consist of a monologue of me talking to myself in which I respond to myself. Ahaha I cannot count how many times I have been caught doing this.

A big one is me thinking to myself something incredibly funny (probably a meme I saw earlier that day) and laughing out loud because of it. You should see the kinds of looks I get for doing that!

I used to dance around in my room a lot when I was younger, I would basically "play out" my own music video, tossing myself around dramatically while listening to music. I used to have this antique chair in my room and I was sitting backwards on it leaning back dramatically while singing, and my sister barged in my room and I fell backwards out of the chair and she wouldn't stop laughing, I was SO embarrassed.

Another time, with my sister, we were trying on stuff in the dressing room at Ross and I was in the dressing room with her and she went to get something in a different size so she left me in there, and I had my nose pressed to the mirror, watching my eyes dilate cause I used to do that a lot when I was younger, well my sister walked back in and thought I was kissing the mirror and laughed at me and wouldn't believe me when I was trying to explain to her what I was actually doing.

And lastly, whenever I get caught taking selfies in a bathroom I get really embarrassed. X.X

Years ago, I made an 8 ft tall wire and paper m?ch? model of the Iron Maiden mascot 'Eddie', and took him to the cemetery, leaned him up against a headstone, put my bass guitar in his hands and took a picture.

.... the deceased's relatives showed up, and I was going to try and explain, but no words came out. O_O

I grabbed my guitar, and Eddie, and bolted! :D

Years ago, I made an 8 ft tall wire and paper m?ch? model of the Iron Maiden mascot 'Eddie', and took him to the cemetery, leaned him up against a headstone, put my bass guitar in his hands and took a picture.

.... the deceased's relatives showed up, and I was going to try and explain, but no words came out. O_O

respect though eddie is cool beans xD

actually idk, i mean .. fapping is not weird and i didn't show my mom anything other than being in bed.. but yeah i'm pretty conscious of what i do nowadays so

I am laughing so hard, you have no idea

Idk I do alotta weird stuff... tbh I'm a bit embarrassed to say anything:p

one time when i was 13 i was going to take a bath but i got distracted and sat by my computer without pants and my dad walked in and clearly misunderstood what was going on which made it uh awkward. later my mom talked to me about it because apparently my dad thought i was cutting myself lmao.

another time when i was 13 my brother walked in on me when i was studying japanese (???? i wasnt a Weeb but i was kind of not perfect) and i thought it was embarrassing for some reason so i lied and said that my friend wanted me to learn kana ???? and that just made wverything Really weird, it wouldnt have been super embarrassing if i hadnt said that stupid lie hfdrfvdjsksd

Raiding places for food.

Back