Do you have a theme for your 3DS?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
What the title says. I have the new 3DS XL and idk if they have themes on the other versions of the 3DS, but if they do that's great! I don't remember having one on my old 3DS but what was back in 2013 so...

If you don't know what a theme is, it's basically like a wallpaper for your 3DS. Mine was originally the basic yellow one, but I got an eShop card or whatever they're called and spent the rest of my money on themes.

I bought two ACNL themes, the one I'm using now looks like this (scroll down until you see the ACNL one) and the other one looks like this. I like the second one better because I like the music more :p

custom as in you got the picture and music yourself? if so, how did you do that??

Yes, you can even change the button/border/text colors, menu sound effects and force the screen to scroll if you want. There are quite a few theme editors out there - the one I used is Usagi. You need homebrew to actually use those custom themes on your 3DS, though.

just the normal pink theme. used to have the splatoon squid sisters one before i accidentally wiped my 3ds of certain things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay that sounded wrong ill just admit i tried to hack my town and consequences ensued

I have the NES Jumping Mario theme. I used some of the rewards points in My Nintendo to get it.

yeah i have a few my ninty and some i bought on the theme store..

currently using the my ninty gold/silver cast thing

A have a few of them as well, a couple of them from the Badge Arcade (the AC plaza and the winter holiday Mario one). I also have the NES Link/sword shooting one and the Balloon Fighters/Ice Climbers ones.The last one (and the one I'm currently using) is Box Boy Starlight or something.

I just had a look, and there's a bunch of simple color themes, and a theme shop that I'll never go to. ^_^

i switch between a fire emblem one, a skyward sword one, and a my nintendo rewards link one

I'm currently using the Super Mario Odyssey theme (cause that game is lit af) but I also have a Solgaleo&Lunala theme, a Majoras Mask theme (Dire Moon), and a Yoshi theme that's really pastel and cute.

Btw does anyone know if there's a Wario or Waluigi theme? If so I need it like right now :p

I have quite a few, but I usually switch between the Pok?mon Sun and Moon tropical theme and the Pok?mon Silver theme.

I'm currently using the Super Mario Odyssey theme (cause that game is lit af) but I also have a Solgaleo&Lunala theme, a Majoras Mask theme (Dire Moon), and a Yoshi theme that's really pastel and cute.

Btw does anyone know if there's a Wario or Waluigi theme? If so I need it like right now :p

Only Wario themed one I know is that Ashley(something?) girl from his games, not himself unless he's on the smash etc. ones

He's on the Mario characters theme but that's about it

Lol I have the bikini Shantae theme on my 3DS rn I believe.

I would love to have the Puyo Puyo Chronicles theme on my system but ya know, region lock...

Back