• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

FC: 0748-7485-9683
Mayor and town name: Epi / Olympus
Order: Aries rocking chair, Banana Flower Basket, Good-luck roll, New year's noodles, Toy hammer, Zodiac rabbit
Total: 13 TBT - can I pay with 6 blue roses, 1 blue pansy and 6 white carnations?

FC: 0748-7485-9683
Mayor and town name: Epi / Olympus
Order: Aries rocking chair, Banana Flower Basket, Good-luck roll, New year's noodles, Toy hammer, Zodiac rabbit
Total: 13 TBT - can I pay with 6 blue roses, 1 blue pansy and 6 white carnations?

Yes that's completely fine!! Let me gather up your items and order the aries rocking chair real quick ^^

Ok! Mind if we trade in your town? :D

No problem!! I'll open my gates for you in a sec. Btw I made a mistake in the OP ;; I meant to cross out the Zodiac rabbit, but I crossed out the Zodiac dog.. zodiac rabbit was sold earlier today :c so feel free to remove any 1 flower from the transaction! Or if you want the Zodiac dog instead lmk ^^

yoo morning! is back again lmao

FC: <---
Mayor and town name: sheila/lua
Order: mermaid set
Total: 30 tbt

ayy sweet quiche lemme fetch my 3ds c:

Coolio, my gates are open now and btw I'm gonna be afk because I'm really hungry so I'm gonna make myself some Nutella toast LOL and I'm a very messy person and do not trust myself. I will get Nutella all over the screen LMAO. So feel free to just grab the stuffs and leave by the train!!

Coolio, my gates are open now and btw I'm gonna be afk because I'm really hungry so I'm gonna make myself some Nutella toast LOL and I'm a very messy person and do not trust myself. I will get Nutella all over the screen LMAO. So feel free to just grab the stuffs and leave by the train!!

okay yeah i won't take anything else dw :p and ya ill send the tbt afterwards so resetti don't feel like coming up lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent bells & rating stuff, so thanks again for the stuff, stuffin' 8)

FC: 1865-2061-6268
Mayor and town name: Marinete, LadyNoir
Order: ABD
Total: 8 TBT

Hi could I get the new hero outfit for 3 TBT and Lottie's Bun for another 3TBT?

Mayor: Oceana
Town: Atlantis
FC: On side

Last edited:
Delivery Please I'll add you FC and open my gates!

Back