• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

FC: sidebar <-
Town and character name: Jess, Orwyn
Order: The sweets set please!
Total: 15tbt
I know you?re a busy person, I don?t mind how long it takes you as you have other orders too. Thank you :)

FC:On sidebar
Town and character name:LoveLake Emmy
Order:Toy Hammer
Total:2TBT
I'm getting home now so I can get you guys' items ready! I will like your posts, let me know if you're online!

FC: 3024 6915 9405
Town and character name: galifrey Tammy
Order:gold tool set
Total: 20 tbt
♥♥♥

No no. It was my bad. I had the axe already and didn't see the watering can lol

Last edited:
FC: <--- on the side :3c
Town and character name:port Blu Dayn
Order: chocolate heart , chocolate cake
Total: 4 TBT

I'm logging off for the night! I work tomorrow till 4pm EST so any further orders will have to wait till then! Have a goodnight everybody ^-^

I know you're off but I hope it's ok to place an order, I'm not in a rush. :)

FC: Sidebar
Town and character name: Caravan, and Loot
Order: 8 black lilies, 6 black cosmos, 6 blue pansies, 6 blue violets (you have "blue lilies" listed, but I hope you're thinking of violets!)
Total: 26 tbt

FC: 0748-3571-3581
Town and character name: Ciel - Sarah
Order: I would love the New 3DS XL HHD and a pink wet suit :)
Total: 5 TBT

Last edited:
FC: 0748-7485-9683
Town and character name: Olympus / Epi
Order: Silver tool set (can I ask for the silver axe only? if not, whole set is ok!), Toy Hammer, black, white & orange wetsuits please!
Total: 23

Back