Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

Pick up if that's okay :)

Opening gate for you<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd prefer pick-up please!! just tell me when you're ready, thank you so much!

Right after kyandi is done you can come!!^-^ I'll like your post when my gates are open for you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now

Sounds good, I'll let you know when to open your gate<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now

Ok I'm ready! Lmk when to come<3

Order: White wetsuit , Striped wetsuit , blue wet suit , I don't need the whole gold tool set but can I just have the gold net and gold fishing rod please?

I kept you added.

Total: 15 TBT okay?

Hello! Very cute shop you have here! :)
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nightlot, Jack.
Order: Pics of Ganon & W. Link.
Total: 4 TBT(?)
♥♥♥

Order: White wetsuit , Striped wetsuit , blue wet suit , I don't need the whole gold tool set but can I just have the gold net and gold fishing rod please?

I kept you added.

Total: 15 TBT okay?

Okay that's fine! I will get your items ready, would you like to pick up again or I can drop off? ^^

Hello! Very cute shop you have here! :)
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nightlot, Jack.
Order: Pics of Ganon & W. Link.
Total: 4 TBT(?)
♥♥♥
Awe thank you! I will get your items ready too!! ^-^ my town or yours?

Drop off please I'll open straight away
Okay I'll be on my way!

I can pick-up :)

Alright I will add you and open my gates after I drop off the items to Zelda-crossing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have all of your blue roses?

Yeah that's fine! However I have some errands to run after these trades so if you'll be available in a few hours we can trade later. In the meantime you can fill out the order form? ^-^ Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can pick-up :)

Gates are now open for you fuybs!

FC: sidebar <-
Town and character name: Jess, Orwyn
Order: The sweets set please!
Total: 15tbt
I know you’re a busy person, I don’t mind how long it takes you as you have other orders too. Thank you :)

Alright, going offline for a bit to run errands! Feel free to leave any orders here, I will pm/VM anybody who ordered when I get back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: sidebar <-
Town and character name: Jess, Orwyn
Order: The sweets set please!
Total: 15tbt
I know you’re a busy person, I don’t mind how long it takes you as you have other orders too. Thank you :)

I will reserve the set for you till I get back okay? <3 ^-^ Thanks for ordering and being patient!!

Back