• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

Pick up if that's okay :)

Opening gate for you<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd prefer pick-up please!! just tell me when you're ready, thank you so much!

Right after kyandi is done you can come!!^-^ I'll like your post when my gates are open for you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now

Sounds good, I'll let you know when to open your gate<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now

Ok I'm ready! Lmk when to come<3

Order: White wetsuit , Striped wetsuit , blue wet suit , I don't need the whole gold tool set but can I just have the gold net and gold fishing rod please?

I kept you added.

Total: 15 TBT okay?

Hello! Very cute shop you have here! :)
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nightlot, Jack.
Order: Pics of Ganon & W. Link.
Total: 4 TBT(?)
♥♥♥

Order: White wetsuit , Striped wetsuit , blue wet suit , I don't need the whole gold tool set but can I just have the gold net and gold fishing rod please?

I kept you added.

Total: 15 TBT okay?

Okay that's fine! I will get your items ready, would you like to pick up again or I can drop off? ^^

Hello! Very cute shop you have here! :)
♥♥♥
FC: 2509-6534-3884
Town and character name: Nightlot, Jack.
Order: Pics of Ganon & W. Link.
Total: 4 TBT(?)
♥♥♥
Awe thank you! I will get your items ready too!! ^-^ my town or yours?

Okay that's fine! I will get your items ready, would you like to pick up again or I can drop off? ^^

Awe thank you! I will get your items ready too!! ^-^ my town or yours?

I can pick-up :)

Drop off please I'll open straight away
Okay I'll be on my way!

Alright I will add you and open my gates after I drop off the items to Zelda-crossing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have all of your blue roses?

Yeah that's fine! However I have some errands to run after these trades so if you'll be available in a few hours we can trade later. In the meantime you can fill out the order form? ^-^ Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are now open for you fuybs!

FC: sidebar <-
Town and character name: Jess, Orwyn
Order: The sweets set please!
Total: 15tbt
I know you’re a busy person, I don’t mind how long it takes you as you have other orders too. Thank you :)

Alright, going offline for a bit to run errands! Feel free to leave any orders here, I will pm/VM anybody who ordered when I get back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: sidebar <-
Town and character name: Jess, Orwyn
Order: The sweets set please!
Total: 15tbt
I know you’re a busy person, I don’t mind how long it takes you as you have other orders too. Thank you :)

I will reserve the set for you till I get back okay? <3 ^-^ Thanks for ordering and being patient!!

Back