Shop ~♥Kam's Corner 🌼🌼🌼 Unorderables, sanrio, hybrids, and MORE 4 sale!♥~((UPDATED))

FC: ~in side bar~
Town and character name: Aleck from RontPoke
Order: 5x Blue Lilies, 1 Silver/Golden Axe , Good Luck Roll
Total: 12 TBT

Last edited:
FC: sidebar
Town and character name: Poky of M?in?ir
Order: white, and red wetsuits, cyan bunny balloon, mailman hat, new hero outfit, bamboo basket
Total: 14 tbt

Last edited:
So, if something on your list is crossed off, then it’s no longer available? I only ask as I’m interested in the Callie fashion top and Marie dress.

FC: at the side bar
Town and character name: Twigleaf, Trisha
Order: 2017 cake, heart, royal crown and autograph cards
Total: 9 tbt

Tysm ^^

FC: 0791-7001-5027
Town and character name: Jin of Chinatsu
Order: 1 of every carnation, 3 bamboo shoots
Total: 7 tbt

UPDATING LIST!! I will reserve all the items for the orders that were placed last night and I will be contacting you all about your orders once I get off of work at 4pm EST!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, if something on your list is crossed off, then it’s no longer available? I only ask as I’m interested in the Callie fashion top and Marie dress.

Correct! As stated in the first post, items that are crossed out have been either reserved or are sold out. In the case of the Marie and Callie outfits, they are sold out.

I will be home and ready to prepare orders in about 30 minutes. I will like all the above posts, please like or respond to this post to let me know you will be online so I can get your order ready!!

UPDATING LIST!! I will reserve all the items for the orders that were placed last night and I will be contacting you all about your orders once I get off of work at 4pm EST!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correct! As stated in the first post, items that are crossed out have been either reserved or are sold out. In the case of the Marie and Callie outfits, they are sold out.

Ok, I wasn’t sure as I don’t want the whole outfit, but I found the items I do want from another seller in the mean time.

I will be home and ready to prepare orders in about 30 minutes. I will like all the above posts, please like or respond to this post to let me know you will be online so I can get your order ready!!

i am online :)

Name of town:Ereta
Mayor:Heidi
Order:bell knick knack
2tbt

Last edited:
Finished delivering all orders of everybody who was online :3 I should be available for the rest of the day so if anybody else who has an order sees this, lmk when you're ready!!

Hi! I'll be free for the next hour or so, let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates! (You know, VM/like my post so I know!)

Last edited:
Town and character name: Lily of Lotus
Order: 21 purple roses, 10 purple pansies and 5 white azalea bush starts.
Total:36 tbt?

Town and character name: Lily of Lotus
Order: 21 purple roses, 10 purple pansies and 5 white azalea bush starts.
Total:36 tbt?

Sounds good~ I'll be ready in about 20 mins! Please add me and lmk which town you would like to do the trade in!!

Back