• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hello! So I'm looking for items from this wishlist. I'd like to pay in TBT so just name your price but be reasonable please!

I will be Cake from Gourmet. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
i can get you some bells. for three million bells it's 15 tbt I think. c:

I can offer you up to 40M bells if you want and I have most of the items from your wishlist to offer on top of that:)

i can get you some bells. for three million bells it's 15 tbt I think. c:

just did the math and yup, it's 15 bells! I'm available all day today so just lmk what time works for you

I can offer you up to 40M bells if you want and I have most of the items from your wishlist to offer on top of that:)

I'm only looking for 3m bells and mythic seems to have it covered, I'm also cheap and don't want to spend too much TBT lol, but I'll gladly buy the items you have from my wishlist, just name your price!

Last edited:
just did the math and yup, it's 15 bells! I'm available all day today so just lmk what time works for you

I'm only looking for 3m bells and mythic seems to have it covered, I'm also cheap and don't want to spend too much TBT lol, but I'll gladly buy the items you have from my wishlist, just name your price!

Cool, ok. I don't mind what the price is.

what items do you have from my list? I'll pay 16 TBT for everything (2 TBT each for the GracieGrace, Saharah and RV items and then 1 TBT for the Timmy and Tommy items)

yay that sounds great! ill add your FC right now and we can trade immediately if that's alright for you? also do you mind if I drop off?

EDIT: ill be available in like 30 min actuall, sorry!

Last edited:
yay that sounds great! ill add your FC right now and we can trade immediately if that's alright for you? also do you mind if I drop off?

EDIT: ill be available in like 30 min actuall, sorry!

no worries, just send me a VM when you're ready to trade, and drop off is perfect :)

Sounds decent. :cool:

I'll add your FC, just lmk when you're available. also, do you want to drop off or I pickup? either is fine :)

Hi there,
Do you still need a santa hat?

I can sell you the cash register and checkout counter for 10 tbt.

Hi there,
Do you still need a santa hat?

I can sell you the cash register and checkout counter for 10 tbt.

sorry for late response! and yup, I still need a Santa hat. And I'll gladly buy the cash register and checkout counter too! I'll add you now and just lmk when you're available :)

sorry for late response! and yup, I still need a Santa hat. And I'll gladly buy the cash register and checkout counter too! I'll add you now and just lmk when you're available :)

Hi there!
No worries! Cool. I have those things for you right now.
I am available now... :D

Hi there!
No worries! Cool. I have those things for you right now.
I am available now... :D

okay! so the Santa hat is for my main mayor, Kayla, and the other two is for my second mayor. so I think it'll be easier if you have all three items laying outside your station so I can come pick it up? instead of you visiting both of my towns lol

okay! so the Santa hat is for my main mayor, Kayla, and the other two is for my second mayor. so I think it'll be easier if you have all three items laying outside your station so I can come pick it up? instead of you visiting both of my towns lol

OH haha okay if thats the case. Yeah that will probably better. Didn't know they were separate.

EDIT: Will open the gates once you transfer the 10 btb.

Last edited:
Back