• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist items

audaci

you are loved
Bells
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (19) +
hi there! I?m going to be buying wishlist items with either igb or tbt, igb slightly preferred.
here?s my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/D4QvmTQb2U (prefer to buy furniture over anything)
please name your price and whether you want to drop off or me to pick up!

i can get you the whole list for 1 tbt each item, if you'd be willing to trade later today (i have church, sorry ;w; )

i can get you the whole list for 1 tbt each item, if you'd be willing to trade later today (i have church, sorry ;w; )

would you be willing to take 150 tbt plus 50k igb? sorry, i’m trying to conserve tbt, haha. if not, I can do the total 179

Last edited:
would you be willing to take 150 tbt plus 50k igb? sorry, i’m trying to conserve tbt, haha. if not, I can do the total 179

i have no use for igb honestly ^^;;
maybe meet in the middle at 160?
(also still not home, sorry >< )

i have no use for igb honestly ^^;;
maybe meet in the middle at 160?
(also still not home, sorry >< )

160 is fine c:! thank you so much. I’m available pretty much all day, just tell me when you’re home. I think I already have you added in advance.

Back